adept rank iconnoahnight: Fii
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: no rain????
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: where rain
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: hello guys
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: hello
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: hi
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: Discord
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: hey where the rain
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: gg
novice rank iconLuphoriaX: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: or is this the first time the sites broken so much with no communication
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: Hanfred if youre still here has this type of thing happened before since you've been on the platform a long time?
novice rank iconmaliangtang2022: prayge emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: Im just really worried about the giveaways lol I have so much invested in the weekly
apprentice rank iconNeon Zero: 1f44d emote (inline chat version) Nice thanks for the assist @hanfred, hopefully with all fo us complaining one of em might see and fix it ASAP
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: sent a mail to one of the devs, hope he reads it
apprentice rank iconJacob: Flashbang emote (inline chat version) Petcapy emote (inline chat version) Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon烤鸽子: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconKamilos31: is it not raining anymore?
novice rank iconKamilos31: ghj
novice rank iconsalva_rules: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconallfake133720: hi
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: thanks lol I really hope I didnt waste 7000 red shards and if I did then I hope they atleast refund them 😬
apprentice rank iconNeon Zero: oh shoot that really sucks, hopefully its gets fixed, good luck in that giveaway
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: i just hope they fix the giveaways before the weekly ends because I have like 7000 entries in that one
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: yeah I was pretty disappointed, its my day off so I was gonna use my withdraw for some root beer 😞
apprentice rank iconNeon Zero: Appreciate the info @cherrygrapesoda, hopefully they sort it out soon
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: i wouldnt expect it anytime soon considering
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: something might be wrong at gamehag hq
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: usually redemptions are pretty fast, mine has taken almost 12 hours though and someone else its taken 16 and still nothing
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Oh okay thanks for the info @Gary
apprentice rank iconGary: I don't know, I experienced rain twice yesterday
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Alsodo redemptions you make you still get on weekends, some folks have simialr problem to mine with pending does it usually operate weekends?
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Yeah I was wondering the same thing @Gary
apprentice rank iconGary: Why is there no rain here???
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: NOOO emote (inline chat version) POGSLIDE emote (inline chat version) peepoRun emote (inline chat version) NOOO emote (inline chat version) POGSLIDE emote (inline chat version) peepoRun emote (inline chat version) NOOO emote (inline chat version) POGSLIDE emote (inline chat version) peepoRun emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconMaxT2116: 🎗️
apprentice rank iconGary: Mhm emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: oh god even the giveaways are broken
novice rank iconIKOT17: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmaliangtang2022: oh my god
novice rank icon3967809067: 67
novice rank iconMaxT2116: are we facing the death of gamehag or what’s up?
novice rank icon3967809067: 1f607 emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank icon...: Weirdge emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version) PepeHands emote (inline chat version) POGGERS emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank icon...: so thirsty.
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Hello
scholar rank icon...: Pray for rain
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

How long to reach 25?

doasoryid avatar

doasoryid

September 26, 2020 at 09:38 PM

How long to reach 25?
TemTrysToEarnMoney avatar

TemTrysToEarnMoney

September 28, 2020 at 08:42 PM

Absolutely no idea.
BurgerDude avatar

BurgerDude

October 2, 2020 at 11:57 PM

I've been playing for 3 months straight and I'm at lvl18.... do urself a favour and don't get this game
smokethatbuddy avatar

smokethatbuddy

October 9, 2020 at 03:34 PM

i wont lie to u this game's suckshell
allan_op avatar

allan_op

October 10, 2020 at 09:19 PM

very hard level up me 10 level on 3 days
MookGamer avatar

MookGamer

October 14, 2020 at 12:14 AM

I've been playing for just under a week and I'm at level 19, it's entirely possible but just remember there's no such thing as easy money

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag