• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

tips and tricks

Complete game tasks and find contracts that offers rewards This method using game task and contracts is the best way to level up your account, even if you are not looking for exp, the gems are there! Recently, there are a few top notch deals like the Lord Mobile and Castle Clash ones that I am looking forward to complete. Does it take time? Yes, Does it reward you handsomely? Definitely.  Posting on threads and leaving comments on discussion boards  At level 2, in order to get my reward, I tried posting comments on as many threads as I can to level up. Each comment would level me up by 3-5%. This is the less natural way to level up, but if you love interacting and leaving some digital footprint, do it. I certainly recommend doing this now and then, but don't spam as it would be annoying for other forum users and potentially lead to your account getting banned (that's what the high levels say! So don't) Creating new or interesting threads Alternatively, why not try a more original take on the exp path! Create a new thread so others can join in and comment to get exp just like you? I would recommend this if you have an interesting topic that you really want to bring up. Like what's your favorite in game item, or what are some of the rewards you want from Gamehag.  Are there anymore tips that I have missed out or is uninformed of? Chain it in the comments below and we shall all learn for it.  Cheers fellow gamehag users

13 september 2020 10:57 8369

Not a suggestion, locking thread. 🔒

15 september 2020 20:14 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!