• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Writing reviews as an alternative task

Greetings! My suggestion may be a little risky due to its ambiguous understanding, but let me try. There are many authors on Gamehag, and among them there are also those who write frequently and / or in a really interesting way. But as far as I understand, the site doesn't have any financial income from these articles, although they do have many "useful" features. So I thought, why not implement the users' writing talent for a mutually beneficial option?

In particular, Gamehag could offer writing a review or an overview for a particular game, application, etc. It would be like a small additional option, perhaps even separate from contracts or game tasks, with its own verification system similar to articles evaluation or something else. Users could apply their talents and still be active on Gamehag, while the site could generate income from it. And personally I can hardly call it an absolute cheat, at least because: a) such things have been practiced for a long time, I've seen similar tasks when working on a freelance exchange; b) reviews would be unique and written by live users; c) tasks like "download and install" in this case also refer to artificial increase in demand, in the same way as tasks for games refer to artificial increase in activity.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

12 september 2020 11:08 8369

Thanks for your suggestion and it has been sent to the team for consideration!
    Locking thread. 🔒

15 september 2020 20:15 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!