• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Expansion of options for Steam balance cards

Greetings! Let me explain a little what I mean. This suggestion may be somewhat inconvenient in terms of implementation, but given the recent changes in the Steam rules, this is quite important.

In short, the changes concern the user's ability to replenish the Steam balance using prepaid / gift cards corresponding only to the currency specified in Steam account settings ( = the currency of the user's country or region). Therefore, I think it is quite important so that every user, regardless of region, can receive such a prize on Gamehag without having further problems with its activation on Steam.

This can be done with:
    a) general expansion of the list of such Steam cards;
    b) adding a special opportunity to pre-order such cards on Gamehag with the required specified currency - bigger shipping time, but better safe result;
    c) any other way more optimal in the opinion of the Gamehag Team.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

7 september 2020 13:36 8369

Thanks for bringing the new rules up! I wasn't aware of such a rule change and yup, I agree that Gamehag should add more options for Steam GC in the various currency.

Also your suggestion for pre-ordering is quite apt. Thanks for your suggestions and they have been sent to the team for consideration!
    Locking thread. 🔒

9 september 2020 10:23 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!