Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Overall opportunity to report articles (including those located on the forum "From Users")

Greetings!
    Partially, the ability to report articles is implemented thanks to a special private group located in the English localization. However, there are enough different "inappropriate" articles in different localizations, and it is not always right to load English moderators with even more work they are not responcible for. Writing to Misty doesn't seems an option as well, because she often says that you need to discuss the issue with a certain moderator, while it is not always possible to bother the moderators directly (you need to send a friend request, wait for acceptance, have a chance to be ignored, etc.). In addition, not all users want to intrude, some are afraid to seem like "sneaks" when they just want to help, etc.

Accordingly, my suggestion is based on providing an opportunity to report articles, both old and new, in any existing localization. This can be implemented using:
    a) creating a report option with a specified reason and a field for providing evidence (links or screenshots);
    b) creating private moderator groups like the one that exists in English localization;
    c) creating a separate form when writing to Misty with reproduction steps close or similar to that mentioned in a);
    d) any other available option that seems more optimal for the Gamehag Team.

P.S. I noticed that there is a certain opportunity to report on articles on the "From users" forum in Polish localization when I use the IOS application; even if this is an accident, it is important that such a function is available everywhere, not only in individual localizations.

23 august 2020 15:01 8369

Honestly sounds like an excellent idea, really hope the Gamehag Team makes this a feature since it'll definitely help to reduce the number of plagiarised articles we receive from time to time. Anyways, sent it to them for consideration.

Locking thread! 🔒

23 august 2020 16:51 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!