• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

the new frog update sucks

i think the frog update is a cheap way to make people keep using their app and I think this frog thing should be removed

13 august 2020 19:21 1628

Please reconsider your recent activity in relation to spam and spreading negativity, because what you are doing will not bring anything good.

As for the context of your thread, this topic has been repeatedly raised on the forums, and there are active related threads which are easy to find. You can express your opinion there instead of making their copies. Also, try to offer something in the form of a solution variant for improving the situation, instead of just criticizing :)
    Reported.

13 august 2020 19:31 1628

Actually though, you can just find simple strategies to this "frog update" instead of complaining, but as they said, yeah maybe just findi another site to go to

14 august 2020 07:49 1628

They dont care about some people that cand do the **** tasks. In my country i cant do any.. i have opened a ticket about thos and they just say it will be fixed... Also APP ZONE never worked here too, i was said it will be fixed as the app update, but still nothing i dont even see the app zone anymore.. Any way for me to get SG was daily logins and the steam chest. Now with this frog thing only way is by steam chest. I wont be able to make enough SG weekly when i become a TOAD. So yeah RIP my wasted time here, will lose all my sg. I dont see any point anymore for me to stay on this site.. 😑

14 august 2020 15:36 1628

well do you guys know any other site?

21 august 2020 01:11 1628

thanks for the help in th e disssicousi n i aprecited it so much i can now get 5 gems yea thanks gys so m,uch like you dont know how much this means to me thanks soo so sso so much bye

21 august 2020 02:09 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!