Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Expansion of sorting items (adding game site and OS types) in the rewards menu

Greetings!
    It seems that I already partially touched on this topic in one of my suggestions on this forum. However, I have a couple of additions briefly mentioned in the thread title.

Although the information about the gaming site (I mean Steam, GOG, etc.) is mainly indicated in rewards' descriptions, it would be more convenientto implement it as a sorting item when choosing rewards. This would contribute to user's better orientation and fewer mistakes when choosing a reward (as you understand, not all users read the description, or sometimes they cannot see it depending on the device used to visit the site).

The same goes with OS. Usually there is simply an indication of the platform (X-Box, PC, etc.), but it would be great if the user could also immediately find out, for example, whether the game of his choice is suitable as a reward for playing into it on a MacBook, or it is adapted only for Windows, etc. Since the prizes do not have active links to related sites or games, users have to manually search for information about what I gave in the example.

Thank you sincerely for your work and have a nice day!

11 august 2020 18:43 8369

Thanks for your suggestion. Though, personally I think that might be slightly difficult as it would mean adding a category tag to each reward item in the shop. Nonetheless, has been sent to the team for consideration!
    Locking thread. 🔒

15 august 2020 14:41 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!