• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

gem counter and App Zone

A good measure could be: - Implementation of a remaining gem counter to open a promotional chest, for example: "Mountain treasure IV - 1500 remaining gems to open" - APP zone: restart of the daily announcements at 00:00 UTC (or at midnight in each country depending on how you live). Thus, for example: if you see an announcement and the next hour you continue to see more announcements, the next day you would not have to wait for that hour. Right now, if the next day you want to see the ads in a row, it won't let you as it indicates that "you've reached the daily limit" until the time that passed the previous day has passed (in this case 1 hour) and then it lets you do it again(until you reach the limit of 100 daily ads) and this is very annoying. Even increase the number of daily ads, because if users see more and earn more, the company that supplies the gamehag.com ads will pay more to the web.

11 august 2020 12:10 8369

A little addition: as for the first suggestion, it has already been made here recently, but it's always nice to see users who think the same :)

As for the App-zone timer, I support your thoughts. But as for the increasing the amount of ads, I suppose it's not an excellent idea, since in such case lots of users would only "farm" daily SG for ads and the game tasks will be abandoned by them. I assume you've offered it also due to the lack of the game tasks and the actual need to earn more, but the main purpose of Gamehag is offering games and tasks for them, not only providing ads and all the related marketing things.

11 august 2020 18:34 8369

As for the SG counter, it has already been suggested before and has been sent to the team.
    Regarding an announcement/indicator as to when the AppZone resets, I've sent that suggestion to the Gamehag Team for consideration.
    Locking thread. 🔒

15 august 2020 14:39 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!