• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

VIP and its worth

VIP has been out for awhile and I haven't seen to many users with the little crown marking them as VIP, but with the new frog/toad update I was wondering if its more worth doing. In theory it pays for itself and you *likely* could just buy a giftcard/visa card from gamehag to pay for it? not sure on that one but wouldn't know why it wouldn't work.. but anyways, what are some user reviews of it? Is it really worth it even with the current shortage of tasks worth doing? I don't think its worth doing just for the magic barrier it gives but that is a pro to take into account with the mentioned task shortage

3 august 2020 23:09 1628

Seems not many opinions on this. I wonder if there is a public stat somewhere where we could see how many users are actually VIP-s. I can imagine not that much.

4 august 2020 01:22 1628

With how gamehag's chests are set up and the current lack of tasks I am not sure if it be worth even getting the VIP as the only constant pro it seems would be not having to worry about being a frog/toad at all. Sure, Theres the free Crystal chest that gives 5 to 100,000SG and the VIP chest that gives a random game (Crystal chest is 1,000SG to buy normally and VIP chest is 900SG respectively) and the +50% XP for the month as well as "cheaper" rewards. The cheaper rewards and faster deliveries seem to only apply for users who've been VIP for a few months (4+ months) and a prepaid visa card for $5, VIP being $4 monthly, is currently 2899SG. So, I am currently thinking you'd need to still be rather lucky for VIP to pay for itself or really be worth it beyond the magic barrier but even then I think the magic shield/barrier was in the shop? I can't seem to find it now so it might have been removed? which could make VIP a bit more worth it instead of just buying the shield once at the worst case

5 august 2020 06:14 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!