Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Possible further adding of more Steam games as prizes and a question about the out of stock ones.

While looking through this forum some days ago, I noticed there were several games offered as an addition to the prize shop... I would like to know if there are a few more that can be offered? Or, perhaps, a whole small thread could be created so that those who wish could write what Steam games they would like to see as prizes.

Of course, I'm not talking about something very expensive or impossible. But it would be really great to be able to offer more prize variants and seek to receive one by playing and benefiting the Gamehag platform and community.

P.S. I would also like to ask about the fate of the games indicated in the prizes section but which are "not in stock." How often is their availability updated and how can users get them on this site (if they can)?

13 july 2020 12:16 8369

Sounds like a good idea. Will get around to creating a mega-thread just for suggesting more rewards in general.

> I would also like to ask about the fate of the games indicated in the prizes section but which are "not in stock." How often is their availability updated and how can users get them on this site (if they can)?

There isn't a fixed time for restocks as far as I know. Contact Misty for additional clarification. If you have any further questions you can always message me on Discord (lolkabash#7000).

In any case, locking this thread since I'll be creating the new mega-thread for suggesting rewards. 🔒

18 july 2020 05:52 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!