Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Ability to report spam threads

Thank you very much for the opportunity to report on spam messages in the forums! Suppose this function is absent in a mobile application (in particular, on iOS), but I think this is temporary.

It would be great if users could report threads to spam, not just messages. Indeed, meaningless threads are often created on forums, they mainly contain a meaningless set of words, or copy each other (I mean when a user creates several identical topics in a few minutes just to spam and get an exp), and so on.

27 june 2020 17:45 8369

Regarding the iOS function to report comments, yes it is currently being worked on.

You can already report the entire thread by reporting the parent/first comment of said thread. However, do note that you'll only receive SG for that 1 comment, and not for all the comments in the entire thread.

Other than that, your suggestion has been noted and sent to the Gamehag Team for approval.
    Please lock this thread 🔒 if you don't have more doubts!
    Note that we will automatically lock this thread after 48 hours if there is no further response.

27 june 2020 18:44 8369

Thank you very much for your response!
    I'll remember this and do as you say.

Locking thread.

27 june 2020 19:02 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!