• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Mist Survival - Review

The world is going through a tough time, isn't she? We all know why. Yes, it is due to a virus pandemic. Today, I will be talking about a game that has similarities to our present world. The name of the game is Mist Survival, where the world becomes the worst place to live in due to a virus pandemic. Can you survive this or, will you give up? Let's find out.

Game:

Mist Survival is a single-player, first-person survival game that released on August 14, 2018. Dimension 32 Entertainment developed and published this game. The only disappointing thing about this game is that it is only available for Microsoft Windows. The price of this game is reasonable. You can buy this game from Steam for $5.89. That's all about this game. So, without any further due, let the terrifying survival begin.

Story:

Everything started when a mysterious thing happened three years ago. Many parts of the world covered with mist and brought darkness over the world. Due to this mist, many horrible things happened. People started dying, and those who survived suffered from untold able suffering. When the mysterious fog touched them, they became ferocious and began to seek for fresh meat. Only a few people survived because they were immune to the mist, but the things that are waiting for them will make their life a nightmare.

PKwUJ8diWkZsEwV3h3fzctYp6V3doF.jpg

Gameplay:

Mist Survival a single-player, first-person shooting game. It is a type of simulation game where you can experience apocalypse. You have to survive the virus pandemic with the help of various objects and intelligence. You have to build shelters, find food, survive in the wild, and fight the horrible creatures. You can find many weapons and crafting staff that will help you to survive in the wild. You can also drive various vehicles. But there are many creatures out there you have to look-out. You will have a realistic feel playing this game because of the graphics. Besides, the sound effects play a vital role in the game because the sound effects of the game are enough to terrify you. You can check out videos of YouTubers to find out more about the gameplay of Mist Survival.

j66B7WnrmrzKcNLLyPJW58peCwGlKH.jpg

Ratings:

Mist Survival has many positive reviews and ratings. The ratings say all about this game. In Steam, the rate of this game is Nine out of Ten with over 5500 reviews. But Common Sense Media rated this game Two out of Five. I would recommend you to play this game because the game is worth your time.

pa9g1lMXSUJkAvSBRi67XY6Yywue7x.jpg

Personal Opinion:

Mist Survival is undoubtedly one of the best survival games. I would rate this game Eight out of Ten because the concept is unique and brilliant. I wish there were a multiplayer section in this game. Otherwise, everything seemed excellent to me. I would recommend everyone to give it a try.

76Cpr9vCFc8NFH46BvQdEFReBagMug.jpg

Thanks for reading this article to the end. I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Please leave a comment and rating. Your comments will motivate me to write better articles in the future. Thank you.

23 june 2020 07:49 1625

pretty cool

23 june 2020 12:27 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!