• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Westmark Manor - An Honest Review

There are a lot of games that are left unseen and not talked about much. Westmark Manor is such a game that released on June 18, 2020. This masterpiece was developed and published by Nodbrim Interactive and Toadman Interactive, respectively. I hope you will read this article to the end and enjoy this.

Story:

Theodore Westmark is a keeper of an ancient history department. He has researched many things in his life and found some very odd things. Theodore has spent a lot of years looking for a formula that could cure his wife, Elizabeth's nightmares. While looking for the ancient remedy, he unfolded some very dark secrets. If you like mystery and adventure, then this game is a must-try for you.

Gameplay:

UkO878UyI1R97mwBgAkm5JXjVxHjYx.jpg

The main character of this game is Theodore Westmark. You will play as this character in this dark adventure. You have to go through a lot of rooms and corridors of the mansion in search of an ancient formula that can cure his wife, Elizabeth's illness. Many ancient dark secrets roam around the darkest corners of these rooms. You have to solve puzzles and unfold these secrets to continue your journey. You will find many objects and items which will guide you throughout the journey. You have to manage your inventory wisely and guard your map. The environment of this game is excellent. Besides, the graphics of this game amazed me. Moreover, the sound effects of this game are amazing. The concept of this game is a masterpiece.

Ratings:

6FZk3Cj3X5Y4KfG7A8La8IEvIVjl7a.png

As you can see, the game was released yesterday, so it has not enough reviews and ratings. I expected more engagements and downloads. But so far, the number of downloads is disappointing. This game will remain an underrated game in the future. I will rate this 8 out of 10.

System Requirements:

CEqRrERn2riS6Kmmyv4r6ke6O1ftQ6.jpeg
    1) 
    Minimum:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 5 GB available space

2) Recommended:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or AMD FX™-9590 or better

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050ti or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 with 3GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 5 GB available space

Personal Opinion:

0mFkgfJ4kPoPGH55vjCaIuJnQwSZih.jpg

Westmark Manor needs a large amount of patience and attention. You have to stay alert and vigilant to your surroundings throughout the game to survive and finish the game. This game is best to play in a dark room with headphones on to get the best experience. I would recommend this game to all the puzzle and adventure lover gamers. This game is worth your time and money. I hope you will enjoy a lot playing this game.

Thanks for reading this article to the end. I hope you liked this article. Please leave a comment and rating. Your comments will inspire me to write better articles in the future.

20 june 2020 15:07 1625

thats hot

20 june 2020 15:16 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!