Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Additional sorting point in the prize category

When choosing a reward (on the page with a selection of prizes for purchasing for SG), I was faced with the following issue: the ones I am interested in are not available for purchase, their inscriptions say that they are currently unavailable.
    Perhaps it would be useful to make an additional sorting point indicating the availability of rewards for purchasing so that it would be easier for the user / buyer to choose among the variants which are available at the moment.

P.S. It would also not be amiss to have some kind of information indicator in the currently unavailable product's description. I mean, on the pages of rewards which are available for purchase, for example, there are bars with delivery timers, while the unavailable ones don't have any hint of how users can get the prizes, there are only common descriptions of products and buttons "I want this reward" with no additional information of how long is the waiting or whatever.
    I guess there are clear instructions existing for such cases, but you know yourself that there are not so many users here who would learn them and follow them instead of spamming with their messages and complaints all over the website.

Thank you.

20 june 2020 10:27 8369

Great suggestion! It's been sent to the Gamehag Team for approval.

Locking thread.

24 june 2020 10:17 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!