How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Spore | Game Review

Are you a fan of evolution?
    Do you like to play God?
    Are you a fan of horrible creations?

Well! I have great news for you!

Let me introduce you to Spore!

Spore is a simulation of evolution. It's a strategy game, where you play as God, or rather... as an alien being.

SPORE Galactic Adventures

Spore was a loved game. A huge community (including modders) supporting Spore still exist, meaning that Spore still isn't dead, and who knows, maybe you will soon be a part of the community too! But please read the article first, you will have to get to know the game before you try it out!
    Spore: Creature Stage wanders onto land, into blog post | Engadget

Eh, I can't tell you much without telling you about the gameplay, can I?

G A M E P L A Y

In Spore; you create, you destroy, you laugh, you cry.
    It's a very well made evolution game.

There are 5 stages of Spore: Cell Stage (Beginning), Creature Stage (One of the fan favorites), Tribal Stage (First signs of civilzations), Civilization Stage (Build a city, oh yeah, BOMBS) and the last, but definitely not least, Space Stage.

Cell Stage is the beginning, you see a meteorite fall on a planet you previously choose. It shatters into pieces, and you get to see a small piece fall into the sea. In that small piece, your first cell is born. This is the beginning of an amazing journey. Whatever you do will be important in the future. Your every move is very important.
    As you meet, eat, and escape various alien-like cells and beings, you will eventually grow big enough to get a b r a i n.
    Spore/Cell Stage — StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and ...

That is where the Creature Stage begins. Buckle up, dig some bones, kill some brainless creatures and dominate the planet with your own creature!
    You get to choose everything on your path! Will it be a carnivore or a herbivore, what about both?
    Will it socialize? Or will it destroy everything in it's way? Will it have 2 legs, or perhaps 4 arms? Will it even have arms? Yes, you get to choose everything.
    Spore's Creature Stage Pictured, Detailed | WIRED

After you heartlessly exterminate almost all of the other species on your planet, you will start to form a tribe. This is where the Tribal Stage begins. But I can't spoil too much... So, just have these pictures here:
    Will Wright's New Game for Electronic Artists: Role-Playing at ...

Buy Spore Complete Collection Origin Key GLOBAL | ENEBA
    Download SPORE Collection-GOG - Download PC Games

One of the most fun things in Spore is the Creature Creator, where you can create and share your own creatures. Every creature is unique, and very fun to make!
    Spore Creatures For Android Download Apk - Węzeł Wielbark i okolice
    Spore Walkthrough - GameSpot
    Win Conditioning: Spore's Space Stage | Top Tier Tactics ...

Game also has a few DLC's that can improve your creatures!
    Oh, huh... you know you can even find Earth in Spore, right? You know that? You must know that, right?

S P O R E - a game where you eat, or get eaten.
    Make your own creature.
    Find friends.
    Fight foes.
    Dominate the galaxy.

In Spore!

---------------------

Spore was created by Maxis, but published by Electronic Arts on May 17th, 2008.

It's available for Windows and Mac.

Don't have it? Get it here on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/17390/SPORE/

--------------------

Thanks for reading! Be honest in your votes!

8 june 2020 16:12 1625

Very nice game

11 june 2020 13:27 1625

I like it

11 june 2020 13:28 1625

A must play for everyone. You should pick it up from GOG though because it's DRM-Free. It's much cheaper there right now as the time of writing because it's on sale.

11 june 2020 13:41 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!