• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Improvement of the private messages function.

Here are some improvements which I want to suggest:

- Add emojis which we can use while chatting;

I think that's a good idea because this way we can express our feelings much easier when chatting.

- Report tool;

The reason I am suggesting this one is that many users get harassed through PMs (private messages), and unfortunately, they can't do anything about it.

- Add a function that will prevent users from texting us if we're not friending them;

In my opinion, this function could be quite useful if we want to deal with spammers/beggars/etc. In my opinion, begging or spamming isn't appropriate, and I think it would be a good idea if we can stop receiving messages from users that aren't on our friend list anymore.

- Portable chat icon if we want to contact the Support Team.

That would help users access the support chat much simpler & faster.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

2 june 2020 15:45 8369

Good suggestions! I totally agree with you. In the first case, I saw some users use some Emojis in the private chat; but, it's not a direct feature to use.

I hope they will add an ability to delete a chat to avoid receiving messages from spammers. I also suggest to add an ability to Edit / Remove a message we sent.

12 june 2020 10:44 8369

I agree both of you.
    Also, I would like to add a few:
    - Ability to write multiiline text in chat.
    - Basic formatting (bold, italics, etc)
    - images and gif supprt/link preview support
    - resizeable chat window/toggle for a larger windows, without having to go to https://gamehag.com/chat/

13 june 2020 07:48 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!