Rain

Gem923

novice rank iconKamilos31: ghj
adept rank iconTecno Solución: it's been 3 days that redeeming hasn't worked
novice rank iconnandeernestalanema: Dancin emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank icontiziocaio3de: I ask support if there are problems redeeming the rewards.
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon147369258: 66
novice rank icon1821412441: hi
novice rank iconJaes So: hello
novice rank iconmadhav.r5c: What's up
SystemGamehag: @Van Tu Vo tipped Gem20 to the Rain
novice rank iconJaes So: good start of the week to everyone
enchanter rank iconfnogaj: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: its cheaper because people want a game for their account, not an account with their game (usually)
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I don't know. But in general I avoid buying accounts.
novice rank iconcashreallm: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: That's strange, it's even 7k cheaper than the CD key, could it be related to reputation or quality?
enchanter rank iconabcd1290: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconMimmo75: no, a Pre account, if it works like for Windows, they sell you a new user account with Minecraft activated
adept rank iconAlicia Sanchez Muñoz: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 6 users received Gem78 from the Rain.
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: *key
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: so pre account is an account that contains a cd key?
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I'm not sure, but pre accounts I believe are user accounts, while CD is the activation key
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: hey, I want to buy a licensed minecraft and saw here there are pre accounts for 13k and CD keys for 20k, what's the difference and which should I choose now
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTecno Solución: correct, thanks
novice rank iconNeozin: Probably still not working, I've been waiting for the Steam key for a day
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I requested a Google card 2 days ago and I am still waiting
novice rank iconSicksocks: Cureently at my end no. I attempted to make a redemption and when it fell through I was charged a second time instead.
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Are the withdrawals working?
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Hello are withdrawals being made?
adept rank iconreimond96: Hello
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconElinora: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconOfficial Green: yoyoyooy
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: hello
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: 👋 *
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: wave
SystemGamehag: 9 users received Gem86 from the Rain.
novice rank iconKirill: Very Cat emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLeszek9028: legoat emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconSimona Michálková: monkaS emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconOfficial Green: yo
novice rank iconartwolf: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTeuf El sgeiger (Teufelsgeiger666): Hello
apprentice rank iconmarion48: Hi
SystemGamehag: 11 users received Gem79 from the Rain.
mage rank iconwhoismagickituk: Hi
enchanter rank iconfnogaj: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
Sign in to start chatting

47

0/160

How to earn Golden Eagles For Free???

Evraaa avatar

Evraaa

May 22, 2020 at 08:01 AM

Any help please!
ArthurHaleta avatar

ArthurHaleta

May 22, 2020 at 03:20 PM

Not for free. You ought to play the game for them.

Juliin_kaaaa avatar

Juliin_kaaaa

May 25, 2020 at 08:53 PM

Ahoj kluci im nové tady a já potřebuji exp tak líto
amanda11234 avatar

amanda11234

May 25, 2020 at 09:18 PM

what game should i play tonight... i am not sure yet. everyone is cool
ramazan_yce avatar

ramazan_yce

May 25, 2020 at 11:53 PM

LIKE MY COMENT PLEES IT WILL HELP SO PLEES LIKE FOR 1 EXTRA LIFE
RaccoonTycoon avatar

RaccoonTycoon

May 26, 2020 at 12:22 AM

Just do the tutorial in the game for each gamemode, that should get you some golden eagles.
bobama avatar

bobama

May 26, 2020 at 10:07 AM

The first tutorial for air, ground, and naval gives you 100 each. (300 total).

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag