• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Rejected screenshots and unexplained suspensions.

If you look anywhere of the forums, it's guaranteed you will find people complaining about their screenshots getting rejected. Why do they get rejected? Well...obviously because they did something wrong. A pre-written message is not going to cut it. If the moderators of Gamehag would just generously take 10 seconds out of their time to explain WHY something was rejected and WHAT the person could do next time to get the screenshot accepted, the Gamehag community would be so much better off as people won't be desperately trying to get their screenshot accepted. The big problem about the moderation system is the lack of explanations. In my case, I was suspended from writing any comments or posts but I have NO IDEA what I did wrong. Yes, they could tell people with one of their pre-written messages, to not spam/post low quality things, etc, but it won't fix much unless the people get direct feedback about what EXACT comment/post was bad and WHAT EXACLY they need to do next time for it to not happen again. TL:DR- mods should explain exactly what someone did wrong for their screenshot to get rejected/account to be suspended. Thanks.

19 may 2020 16:05 8369

I honestly think they are should maybe put a little bit more effort into approving the screenshots.

22 may 2020 20:56 8369

Yeah, I think that they should do it.Anyways, it is just a few seconds of their time.

23 may 2020 08:26 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!