• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

MARINE UPDATE IN MINECRAFT

Take a deep breath and plunge into the new inspiring underwater world! Minecraft's multi-colored oceans populated by marine life, with the new mobs received the biggest update

UNDERWATER FUN WILL START VERY SOON!

turtle.png

WORLD OF NEW CREATIONS The oceans of the ordinary world are inhabited by fish and enemies. Some of them will attack you, and someone will want to make friends with you! Play with dolphins, swim with majestic turtles and fight with the drowned. And rising to the surface for a breath of fresh air, beware of phantoms soaring in the sky!
    dolphin
    DIVING IN UNKNOWN DEPTHS! EXPLORE DEPTH
    Swim among the rainbow coral reefs, in deep sea depressions and among the thickets of kelp - all this is filled with new beautiful blocks that are useful for your buildings! Legends go about wrecks and forgotten ruins, where treasures lurk, which will open to the brave explorers of the underwater worlds ...
    corals.png

UNDERWATER WORLD WAITING FOR YOU! NEW ITEMS They say fabulous objects lurk in the oceans, which only the bravest can get! Explore sunken ships and underwater ruins, challenge the drowned to get a mighty trident, or collect a wonderful marine guide. hero Image alt
    What forces developers to upgrade the game? SAVING REAL OCEANS PROJECT CORAL CRAFTERS Minecraft oceans are full of life, but for the real world coral reefs, not everything is so beautiful. Due to climate change, destructive fishing methods and pollution, one of the most unusual natural phenomena has been threatened. As part of the Coral Crafters project, we hope to take part in the restoration of coral reefs.  

Mobs

• Dolphin
      • Once fed raw fish, they will lead players to shipwrecks or ocean ruins.
      • Their behavior is neutral unless attacked, which triggers all nearby dolphins to turn hostile toward that player. This trait is also shared with zombie pigman, wolves, and other neutral mobs.
    Dolphin
    • Drowned
      • Zombie-like mobs that can spawn in underwater areas.
      • Regular zombies can also turn into drowned mobs if they are underwater long enough.
      • Considered undead (inverts healing/harming potion effects, takes additional damage from Smite enchant).
    Drowned
    • Fish
      • Includes cod, salmon, pufferfish, and tropical fish (replaces clown fish).
      • Tropical fish have 3072 different colors, patterns, and shapes.
      • Pufferfish can poison a player, and puff up to a larger size.
      • When killed, a pufferfish will drop the pufferfish item, and tropical fish will drop the clownfish item.
    Cod

Turtle 

• They will lay turtle eggs on sand and when they hatch, young sea turtles will crawl back to the water.
      • When mature, sea turtles return to the beach where they hatched.
      • Spawns on beaches in warm biomes.
    BetterTurtle
    • Phantom (Also known as Mob B)
      • Swoops down from the sky in groups.
      • Attracted to insomnia (those who haven't slept in 3 Minecraft days).
      • Undead mob (inverts healing/harming potion effects, takes additional damage from the smite enchant).
      • Usually flies at high altitudes.
      • Phantom
    • Zombie Horse
      • Only spawns via commands or spawn eggs.
      • Unlike regular undead mobs, it doesn't burn in sunlight or attack villagers.

7 may 2020 22:53 1625

I like the trident weapon it's op and u can throw it.

16 may 2020 00:43 1625

i liked this update

20 may 2020 15:24 1625

update is old thb

20 may 2020 15:25 1625

i love play this game

20 may 2020 15:26 1625

very good article but u are a little late bcoz now is the nether update

20 may 2020 15:45 1625

i think this is very useful i love this :)))

20 may 2020 21:35 1625

Its really good

21 may 2020 02:42 1625

great update brings new features i find it exciting

23 may 2020 21:39 1625

i love minecraft

23 may 2020 21:40 1625

update brings new exciting features

23 may 2020 21:40 1625

i like new update but this is the best one

26 may 2020 10:44 1625

I think minecraft will never die 😋😋

26 may 2020 14:31 1625

i love this update,full of underwater life!

26 may 2020 15:00 1625

Thats a nice update

26 may 2020 23:02 1625

this is very old . But I lprefer to play this version . this is a sea revolution . Im not kidding .

29 may 2020 22:01 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!