• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Pummel Party - Review

This article is all about a party game named Pummel Party. I will be sharing my thoughts on this game in this article. I hope that you guys will love this and read this to the end.

Today, I will be sharing my thoughts on a party game named Pummel Party. Most of you have already heard about this game. Those who didn't hear about this here you go. I will be sharing my personal experience on this game. I hope you guys will love this! Before starting the main discussion, let's know about this game. Pummel Party is a type of party game released on September 20, 2018. Rebuilt Games developed and published this game. You can not play this game on any other operating system except Windows. Without any further due, let's begin our discussion.

Gameplay :

As I mentioned earlier, Pummel Party is a party game. People usually play this type of game to have fun with their friends and family. People of any age can try this game. Pummel Party is an online four-player game. It is also a local-multiplayer game. This game has a cute character that can be customized. So, you can customize your character as you want. This game contains a lot of mini-games which can be played with friends. The main concept of this game is to collect trophies. You can collect these trophies from the board or the mini-games. Overall, the gameplay is satisfying.

Graphics :

jmpzqQbuzWe7Ys4hlmQnjBHIc1Wqph.png

Pummel Party is a low-end device game. So, we can't expect much from the graphics. But the graphics are not bad. It's pretty good. All I can say is you will be satisfied with the graphics. That's it.

Mini-Games :

sCjSVCArwpfYEbfO3QUgqYT9Chk918.jpg

The main attraction of this game is the mini-games. There are a huge number of mini-games. Some of the mini-games that I like are Elemental Escalation, Rusty Racers, Breaking Blocks, and many more. Each of these games are well developed and very fun to play. You can pass a great time trying the mini-games.

Controls :

4eoRktvLqAKFW61GqB7Lxt3JMFPfMB.jpg

You can play this using a keyboard and a mouse. Besides, you can use a controller to play this game. I recommend using a keyboard and a mouse.

Ratings :

fX9jWp1Bfm2w1qBW8ZFdrIJEq4wXXm.JPG

The game has more than nine thousand reviews in steam. The ratings of this game is nine out of ten in steam. Besides, many YouTubers and gamers encouraged people to buy this game. Overall, this game has very positive ratings.

Personal Experience :

Pummel Party is one of the best party games without any doubt. The sound effects, graphics, gameplay everything amazed me. I would give this game an eight out of ten rating. I would recommend anyone to buy this game.

I hope that you guys have liked this article. Please leave a comment and a review to inspire me to write more articles every day. If this article gets accepted I promise to write more articles every day. Thank you.

6 may 2020 00:49 1625

its just a game

12 may 2020 12:05 1625

Is it a free game?

12 may 2020 12:29 1625

Is it any good

12 may 2020 12:39 1625

Look good. I will try this game.

12 may 2020 12:41 1625

looks good, good article

12 may 2020 13:11 1625

Good article. thanks.