• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Welcome to Bloxburg [BETA] Version 0.8.6

Welcome to Bloxburg is a game currently in ß (Beta). Welcome to Bloxburg is a paid game that's for 25 R$. Welcome to Bloxburg is a similar game to The Sims series. You can build a house, adopt kids, role-play, and much more. The only downside is that you need to manually work if you don't feel like working is for you, you can always buy money for Robux. There is even a special currency that can be obtained only by purchasing it or by joining 7 days in a row.

So let me introduce you to the updated version 0.8.6 is one of the best 0.8.x updates it added a lot of new functions like washing dishes, after eating from them.

z5oTblK28rbuNH6h3YKTLrNWPoR6LB.png 

On the left you can see the food. On the right, you can see the dirty plate.

You can then wash the dishes at any sink in your house.

jvQnCZWRR7pdjHxZtIT4ThKKY6zhTZ.PNG

After washing the dishes you will get:

-Energy

+Hygiene

And you can store them in any cabinet.

Also there were added some new interactions in the cooking category.

You can also finally make a chimney because you can place objects on roofs. I didn't make it myself because I don't have a flat roof.

My favorite patch of this version is the ability to place and use computers on most flat surfaces, which means you no longer need an extremely big table and chair that works with it.

Back to the character animations fix.

Your character will no longer go through a table or cabinet while chopping meat or vegetables.

Your knife will no longer collide with your face and it won't stab you anymore which happened to me a lot.

When on cameras your character will be looking at the cameras and won't be invisible to you even when in first-person view.

Fixed glitches and bugs:

Basements will no longer be flooded when the pool is placed next to it.

Aquarium glitch is no longer possible to do.

Invisible glitch cannot be done anymore.

Working glitches:

Glitch when using a car you can get into anyone's house.
    oCEkGY306eQvzpR36Xoz2C6TpdXZWE.png
    (Me performing the glitch)

Glitch when using glider you cannot collide with blocked status barriers.

New glitches:

New animations can get you stuck in a stove.

Kids when cooking have the same animations as adults or teens that can get them stuck also anywhere.

Some kids cannot collide with doors.

When riding a car you can change yourself into a kid and still ride the car.

Game passes can be obtained for free in the in-game store.

New bugs:

When gliding you can fall down like a stone for no reason.

When riding a car you can bug other players into the ground by getting out of the car when the car is in them.

New Easter eggs:

Basements started appearing under houses of players that don't own the basement game pass (that means it can become a free item).

Flamingo's Cleetus character can be summoned when completing a ritual to summon him.

ItsFunneh's character has 1% to be seen at the observatory during the night.

Currently in this game there is more than 500+ furniture.

More than 500+ colors.

More than 4 models of cars and a lot more.

I highly recommend buying it for the 25 R$ it is really worth it. 

By the way it is free during Christmas, so you can try it during Christmas and see if it is for you. 

The possibilities are endless.

1 may 2020 20:23 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!