Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

World of Warships - Free Premium Bonus!

(4.36/5) 8878 rates

Play and get

Soul Gems

For 3 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Play at least 7 battles and get your first warship

Is it a good game?

Well I wanna try it. But before give me tips and other things! Thank you!

28 april 2020 15:53 6547

Not a bad game, but the rules for “sportsmanship” seem draconian and unnecessary. Penalizing players for leaving the match after dying is a stupid game mechanic if the idea is to encourage people to play your game. It slows down your momentum and becomes annoying really quickly. What’s worse is getting that passive aggressive message saying that you’re basically on probation because you bumped into a team mate for maybe 2 seconds and then left the match when you died

28 april 2020 16:46 6547

I started playing on the Nvidia virtual machines. I'm on OSX and they use a wine wrapper around their Windows binary. It played well for me for a long while (I own level 9 ships).

Had a blast, made some good friends. Then when the forced switch to 32bit binaries came along, well, the game became unplayable for me. Disappointing. I had a lot invested in the game, both time and $$$.

Someone mentioned the draconian rules. I agree. I've had short bans because their servers went down, disconnecting everyone and we all had temp bans for dropping out of games. There really is no appeal. You can submit an appeal, but they are like NEVER overturned.

The graphics are great, game play is great. They were just adding submarines when the updates came out that broke stuff so can't comment on that.

Great game ruined by terrible administration. :(

29 april 2020 21:09 6547

To comment you have to be logged in!