• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

ABOUT ADVENTURE WITH MISTY

I want to wholeheartedly thank you for having decided to read this article of a fantastic arcade game I am going to talk about but first let us all remind ourselves of the childhood when our parents used to tell us stories about the witches. Guess what? This gallant and ravishing Witch Misty will leave you breathless with the elegance of her motion unlike any other and I promise you she is not going to cause you any harm she will be fighting by your side as always!
    Everyone give our beloved Misty a hug! <3

Now that I have succeeded in convincing you that Misty is not just a harmless witch but also an invaluable friend I will guide you through this mysterious forest where Misty is eagerly waiting for you. You will find her nestled atop the magical stone being haunted by a ferocious dragon who mercilessly hurls its cursed fireballs upon her and your task will be to help Misty survive its attacks until she enters the castle on a cloud and expertly jump to slay the vile beast. This delicate world is comprised of twenty four majestic scenes and let me put it simple how can you help our precious Misty. You will be able to point her in the right direction whether it should be left or right but also she will be forced to fly sometimes because you know she is using her invisible broom! And now let's get to the best part you have all been waiting for - it's claiming the grand prize! Upon the completition of the fourth episode you will just tell Misty your name on this site and she will reward you for having aided her in her endeavors but do not let it stop you from finishing what you started because I am sure you will all treasure some brilliant and spectacular experiences in this world. Best wishes and I wish you good luck dear members! Thank you for reading this once more. Bye bye! <3

Special Thanks to The GameHag Team and all those who provided them with the support
    I love this place!

5 january 2018 11:56 1625

hahaha owiw

11 august 2019 15:04 1625

whats the game called?

22 august 2019 03:44 1625

22 august 2019 03:44 1625

спасибо

22 august 2019 07:48 1625

hahahahah this game is good

24 august 2019 03:07 1625

-_-

24 august 2019 09:00 1625

itt zserzek xpét?

24 august 2019 09:08 1625

;-;

24 august 2019 11:14 1625

Another form of PvE content is Fractals of the Mists. In my opinion, If raids aren't quite your thing or you simply aren't ready for the commitment yet, Fractals of the Mists are the

24 august 2019 18:23 1625

Never understood how to play it until now actually :)

24 august 2019 18:29 1625

werry good :D thank you

25 august 2019 15:45 1625

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

26 august 2019 13:22 1625

I wrote this speech for all LoL players but mostly for the noobs. I'm not hating on anyone, I was a noob once, I still am a noob. But this is almost a guide to the noobs or LoL for dummies type thing and i think that if they follow this basic code to get started with, then they will grasp the concept of the game a lot quicker... I believe this can and will be a very inspirational speech at a single tournament or for tournaments to come. Or maybe make a video out of this.

....Its not about who gets the kill, or who has the most kills... ****, Its not even about kills at all. Its about NOT FEEDING. Its about how many deaths you DON'T HAVE.

Its about making sure your turret is still standing, and you're defending it, AND TO ONLY PUSH when necessary.

Its also about... Learning when to let a turret go, and when to fall back... JUST so you don't feed the enemy.

26 august 2019 13:23 1625

Its about... Knowing when to let one low health enemy get away and putting them on the backburner, and switching to the next..

Its about being aware of your teammates AND enemies health, mana, and cooldowns.

Its about knowing your role and your build, along with the correct runes and masteries.

Its about teamwork, communication, and even knowing your surroundings!

Its about... Timing your GANK, JUST RIGHT! That Ashe misfires her ult and runs the WRONG WAY, because she accidentally clicked the mini map trying to escape BECAUSE SHE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** JUST HIT HER! (short to long pause).....

Its about winning the game....

And if you do this..... Then my friends...... Kills will fall into your lap.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

IEP Therapy is currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist in the Huntington, IN area for a school based SLP position. We currently have one position available for the 2019-2020 school year:

FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE:

School based SLP position for a public school district working with a student population of K - 12th grade. There are approximately 60 students on the caseload, and it is split between two buildings (elementary and high school). Some First Steps preschool evaluations may be required as well.
    Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities:

Provide therapy to students to help them meet IEP goals
    Conduct evaluations, reevaluations, observations and referrals
    Design instructional and intervention strategies for students
    Conduct and attend IEP meetings
    Attend multidisciplinary team and case conference meetings
    Support district as needed
    Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:

Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
    ASHA CCCs
    Indiana Speech Language Pathologist State License upon hire
    Indiana Department of Education License in Communication Disorders (we can help you with this)
    Why Work for IEP Therapy?

Positions Pay $35-$50 Per Hour
    Subcontracting Available
    Full Benefits Available for Full Time Positions
    Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
    Retirement Plan with Company Match
    Paid Time Off – PTO
    Supply and CEU Allowance Annually
    Lending Library for Material Check Out
    Online Library of Materials
    Online Therapist Forum for Collaboration
    CF Supervisors with No Caseload of Their Own
    Monthly Check-Ins for Support
    School Schedule with Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer Breaks
    Mentoring and 24/7 Support from Our Expert Therapy Managers
    Therapist Owned and Operated Company
    For more information visit our website at www.ieptherapy.com

26 august 2019 13:24 1625

Intelligible speech and normal language / cognitive skills.

26 august 2019 13:24 1625

Годы разговора заполняют тонну цифровых страниц, и мы сохранили все это доступным для просмотра или копирования. Независимо от того, ищете ли Вы статьи для старых чемпионов, или в первый раз, когда Раммус свернулся в нить "ОК", или что-то между ними, вы можете найти его здесь. Когда вы закончите, проверьте доски, чтобы присоединиться к последним обсуждениям Лиги Легенд.

27 august 2019 05:25 1625

nice great work

27 august 2019 06:02 1625

so goodddd go level 3

27 august 2019 06:02 1625

ohh noooo you need to do something really perfect

27 august 2019 06:03 1625

hello how do u earn points?

27 august 2019 06:17 1625

pls help me

27 august 2019 06:17 1625

Great Work