• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Cheaters in Online Games

I think i will for everyone when i say that cheaters in games just ruin all the fun and the game becomes boring and uninteresting. It's quite sad that some people cheat in games and anti-cheating systems aren't that good to stop them, i think if this keeps up most of the games will be ruled by cheaters which is bad cause then the game company's will get more complains and they won't be funded and if they won't be funded gaming company's won't be able too make games cause people will still cheat and the game value's and quality's will drop drasticly. I just wonder will the gaming company's do anything about it to stop cheating in games permanently or will they just ignore it ? My dear gamers let's ask our self's are the games more interesting when they are played with cheats and have no goal, or are the games more interesting when played fair. I think most of us know the answer...
    But there is still a problem cause there isn't any reliable anti-cheating systems i think we should consider writing to gaming company's suggestions how can they improve gaming experience for all of us, i really think they will listen to us but the suggestions must be smart and not offending, so i ask you just 5 minutes of your time go the gaming company's website example like steam and write a suggestion too them if there will only be one suggestion i don't think that it will work but together we are stronger cause we have the voice and most of the great company's listen to what the customer has to say and what he thinks is bad in the game and needs to be changed. Thank you for reading this article and think about what i said, cause it's really important tu understand that games could be way better if we would want to and embrace it. 

Yours trully svmisija

have a nice day and let's make gaming experience great again :D
    https://dotesports.com/counter-strike/news/csgo-streamer-cheats-meme-clara-15187   It's quite sad that some people cheat in games and anti-cheating systems aren't that good to stop them, i think if this keeps up most of the games will be ruled by cheaters which is bad cause then the game company's will get more complains and they won't be funded and if they won't be funded gaming company's won't be able too make games cause people will still cheat and the game value's and quality's will drop drasticly. I just wonder will the gaming company's do anything about it to stop cheating in games permanently or will they just ignore it ? My dear gamers let's ask our self's are the games more interesting when they are played with cheats and have no goal, or are the games more interesting when played fair. I think most of us know the answer...
    But there is still a problem cause there isn't any reliable anti-cheating systems i think we should consider writing to gaming company's suggestions how can they improve gaming experience for all of us, i really think they will listen to us but the suggestions must be smart and not offending, so i ask you just 5 minutes of your time go the gaming company's website example like steam and write a suggestion too them if there will only be one suggestion i don't think that it will work but together we are stronger cause we have the voice and most of the great company's listen to what the customer has to say and what he thinks is bad in the game and needs to be changed. Thank you for reading this article and think about what i said, cause it's really important tu understand that games could be way better if we would want to and embrace it. 

Yours trully svmisija

have a nice day and let's make gaming experience great again :

27 december 2017 14:36 1625

i hate cheater;s on online games

14 may 2019 08:49 1625

if you hate cheater click like

14 may 2019 10:55 1625

It difficult to cheat in online game

14 may 2019 14:15 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!