Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

how to make a batter article and earn more sg

i wrote some article but they rejected it i keep writing article but its too shor so i need help

22 april 2020 07:16 1628

Maybe try finding a topic that has a lot to be written about. Make paragraphs trough your article that describe all the different aspects. And try adding mostly 1 picture perparagraph that relates to it.

22 april 2020 07:19 1628

If you want at least to get your article published on the forums, add some average formatting (Not every person is good at formatting and I understand that), make sure that the grammar is good enough, make as little spelling mistakes as possible, add some good quality photos with an average size.

The first thing which I look at is the cover picture - make sure that the cover picture isn't absent.

The second thing which I look at is the formatting & text structure. If both are on a good level, I might think of publishing it on the main page IF the article is outstanding.

The third thing which I really pay a lot of attention to is the grammar & spelling. Most articles have many grammar & spelling mistakes. Yes, I would accept an article with several spelling or grammar mistakes, because, not all of us are native English speakers, but in most cases, articles have at least 10 spelling or grammar mistakes which leads to rejection. So please, pay some attention to grammar and spelling. I really look very deeply at the punctuation, verb forms, capitalization, etc. It's really essential what verbs/adjectives you use.

The fourth thing which I look at is the pictures. If there are no pictures, then your chances of approval decrease. So, please, pay attention to the pictures. Make sure that the pictures have high quality. Also, let's talk about the size of the images. In some articles, pictures are that little, that you can't see many details in them. Just, you have to make everything clear. When users vote for articles, most of them actually look at the photos, so please, pay attention to them.

I think these are the main things which I look at. If the article has the stuff which I stated above, then I look at other stuff too, but I don't see any sense of mentioning them, because that's another topic.
    Best of luck! :)

22 april 2020 08:05 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!