How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17298 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

the TANK SIMULATOR BATTLES thread/qustions

Hello to all fellow war thunder fans ( either developers or enthusiastic players ), Ive been playing the tank simulator battles for some time now, and Ive been very, very satisfied with them ( yes, even after the HVAR nerf/debuff ), but lately, ive found out that jet and propeller sim events were combined into one. Even worse, the propeller sim event, is having only two stages and before reaching the rest 2 or 3 ( after adding ad2 and f4u-4 - yes iam an allies planes buff ) were stuck with jet planes. I can only speak for myself, not the people in charge or statistical numbers of players in each game mode, but I liked the idea of separation jet planes sim events from propeller ones, not because of respawn counts, but by technological advancement, and because of players progression trought the research tree. Before the new setup, there was a jet sim event, with only few players, which would cover over the whole period of propeller planes sim battle. I myself own some of the jet planes, but there was never enough of us to meet 3 or 4 times in such event during a day. While on the other hand, we could meet many times over with new playrs, tank or planes, over the multiphase prop sim event. The suim event, gave many of us experience and joy of fighting over a player controlled and variable battlefield, but by forcing us to go for jets by all means or be left behind, you are loosing interest in one of your best and most stable events in game, and dont act like you dont care, because on multiple ocasions, you modified planes and added another ones into the event based on their statistical simulator performance. Regards, MajorDooD

14 december 2017 20:12 11

To comment you have to be logged in!