• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

CSGO investment

This article will include my assessment of investment oppotunities regarding the now discontinued operation Shattered Web in CSGO

Before all this investment, be aware that the opportunity to get your investment out in cash, you must use other markets than Steam, this is because steam does not pay the money, but instead allows you to apply these to steam for new games, or to buy skins you want to use

The CSGO Shattered web is now a discontinued operation. The operation has come with skins in the form of weapon skins, player models and stickers. All of these have now expired and are therefore no longer possible to get by playing CSGO. The only way from now on is to buy these from other players either via Steam or other platforms. As seen before, similar. Operations that have been started have gone from having a low value to selling for larger amounts. seen with the Hydra case. Therefore, it may be possible. suppose the Shattered web will do the same.

aYmT892dChlhXV6Y2YXXr4bG1R6kZJ.png

Case:
    Investing in the case will be an attractive opportunity for investment (if you have the opportunity) as the boxes are still at a relatively low level, I think it will be attractive to buy up to € 2 apiece. At the time of writing, the boxes are in the € 0.88, so there is still an opportunity for investment. My expectation is that they will hit the same price as Hydra Case, which is around 4.29 € and I will therefore sell at 5 € or more. It will be possible if you want a faster investment, and sell the investment at 3-4 € and thereby be able to sell by the end of 2020. as itis my clear presumption that the price will quickly go up there. 

fQ32FYznNItK9qdJz7Z6Zbr65pdsVZ.jpg

Weapons:
    Similar to the Case, it will be possible to invest in both low and high tier skins. As these will either be coveted or as the lower tiers may be used in trade ups. Therefore, I personally would also invest in a considerable amount of low tiers skins as the price of these is affordable and therefore the possibility of returns is relatively large.

Uy6KZVUGC8f21PUnTlGnWzJKVSfjzv.png

Player Models:
    These I will keep away from as I see the following 2 scenarios. The 1st valve concludes that these were unsuccessful and therefore does not make more player models, this will result in a huge increase in price and therefore be an extremely good investment, as there is only a limited amount of skins. Option # 2 (which I also see as the likely) valve chooses to make more player models and this will cause the price of the Shattered web to fall or remain at the same level.

Sb9T6Cvjgxs6E0f5wDYuSdha8bANO4.jpg

Stickers:
    I have doubts about the possibilities of stickers as an investment. However, I would point out and say that I do not believe these are falling in value and there is a good chance that these will increase. I personally want a smaller number of stickers as an investment. My expectation for these is to pay these out at the end of 2020 to receive a smaller portion of my total investment back. I expect an increase in my stickers of approx. 100-200% which is low since the value does not have to increase significantly before this increase is achieved. 

Overall:
    I expect my investment at present 240 € to see growth before the end of 2020 at a value of 600 € this is mainly due to the case. I see this as very likely, in my opinion, that I will assess an option for 4 doubling of my value by the end of 2020.If I just had to choose one of these options to invest, I would recommend the case followed by low tier weapons. This I do with the conviction that in order to receive a high return measured in% there will only be a slight increase in it

18 april 2020 15:02 1625

thx bro.good article

18 april 2020 16:35 1625

nice bro böyle devamke

18 april 2020 16:36 1625

excellent work

18 april 2020 16:37 1625

nice article bro

18 april 2020 16:37 1625

yea ia vsry nice

21 april 2020 14:05 1625

thank you dude i appreciate