• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Why I already Dislike Elvenar

I've played a little bit of this game but it's not hard to easily tell if the game is going to be good or absolutely horrendous.

I started to do a contract to build a steel manufacture and right off the bat I notice how dull and lame the music, the graphics, and the dialogue are for this game which is a pc game which is ridiculous because games on cool math are way older and are far more exciting then this generic piece of garbage because it's your run of the mill base building and research heavy and notoriously long research times because of course as you progress more and more it's as usual a game where as progress it takes a lot longer to actually do anything because guaranteed once you get up higher in the levels you will spend more time just checking into the then you actually spend playing, unless of course you spend real money on it.   Now yes not all of these games are bad about it, take Clash of Clans for example yes it can be long and take quite a while to actually do anything later on but all the resources in the game can be acquired by attacking other players and you can earn more as you progress more and more, but this game will make you wait at least 30-60 minutes just to get 1 research book, and you can only hold 10 so by the time you finish the tutorial you all ready require 8, that is 8 hours of your time just to get the basic stuff at the beginning of the game, not later like you would usually think which has the awesome stuff, no the beginning stuff which may be cool at first but very soon it's not that cool and you realize that everything that building makes/produces also takes at least 1-3 hours minimum which in other games would proplebly be mid to high tier items but no no no in this game, this is the basic boring stuff. Now I may not have much time to put into this game, but i have played quite a few games like this not just on computer but also on mobile games such as Clash of Clans, Age of Empires, Age of kings, Final Fantasy, Star Trek,etc... so at this point I should know a thing or 2 when it comes to games like these and the main difference between those games and Elvenar is that I can play those games and actually have fun in them, even though yes it may get more tedious with the week-weeks long build and research time, which is another difference between them and Elvenar, and I'm not forced to wait an hours to get research books in order to research something no, in the games I enjoy I just need to meet requirements and then have the proper resources. But at the end of the day what I'm trying to say is that this game is very boring in pretty much every way possible, with the dumb research system in which you need at least 8 after the tutorial for the 1st branch and then have to wait another 8 hours just to research another thing in the same branch which can take up to 24 hours for the begining branch just to get through.

10 april 2020 17:12 1625

IMAMM SSIS SODISIS DOFORO SOISJF ALM DEOJT AL RODKSKOSS KDODKDOE

13 april 2020 07:57 1625

nah this site is very good belive me i earn everday every week every month ♥

16 april 2020 12:38 1625

nah bro belive me its great game + you earn free what will u lose ? nothing at all

16 april 2020 12:39 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!