• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Baldi's Basics: An Introduction and Review

Baldi's Basics Education and Learning is a horror game in which Baldi, a bald teacher with a ruler chases you around the school while you have to collect notebooks.

Introduction
    At the start, Baldi is nice and friendly. At the start, you can only enter  the first two rooms and obtain a notebook. (You need to answer three math problems to obtain it.) After answering it correctly, Baldi will give you a quarter. In the second (and other) notebooks you answer, the last question will be  jumbled up and unreadable. And you'll get it incorrectly. Baldi will then get angry and chase you around the school. You will have to find 7 notebooks and escape to win the game. (7 notebooks if you're playing story mode.)

Characters in Baldi's Basics
    1. Baldi. He will walk faster every time you get a wrong answer on the notebook. You can use a quarter to buy a can of soda to spray at him to make him go the other direction.
    2.Gotta Sweep. It can push anything in its way. (Yes, even Baldi and the other characters.)
    3.1st Prize. If it's head is facing in your direction, it will rush straight at you and push you and you can do nothing about it. If you're lucky, it will push you opposite of Baldi. And if you're unlucky, game over.
    4.Playtime. If she approaches you, she'll invite you to go skipping with her. You can escape her by using the scissors to cut her skipping rope. If you don't have the skipping rope, then you'll have to jump 5 consecutive times to escape from her grasp.
    5.Principal of the Thing. He is the principal of this school and he may take you to detention (where you'll have to stay in there for 15 seconds if you break any of the rules listed near the entrance, so you can check it out when you play it.
    6.And finally,It's a Bully. He will block your path in the hallways unless you give him something and he will move out of the way. He's mostly harmless but extremely annoying.

Review:

This game is really fun because you have different characters and straightforward stuff to solve. (Unlike Hello Neighbour. Don’t get me wrong, I really like the game, but I am too lazy to solve puzzles and stuff.) You can also train up your math solving skills. The two things I don’t like about this game is that, one, the Principal suddenly sends you to detention when I wasn’t doing anything wrong in front of him. (I don’t know if it’s a bug or what or my computer’s problem, but let me know in the comments below). Many times when I was caught in detention, Baldi would show up and catch you. And secondly, Playtime would show up every single time I don’t have the scissors and scream “Let’s PLAY!”. And when I was almost finished jumping, Baldi caught me.

In all, this game is really worth trying if you like horror games. Even though after a few times of playing, you’ll feel bored, but it is still worth playing. You could also play this game offline, so I’m going to give it a 9 out of 10.

10 april 2020 17:12 1625

The way it should have never had any other people who are not going

10 april 2020 17:41 1625

Good game but its lagging

11 april 2020 16:10 1625

good game but ı dont like so because ı dont know

11 april 2020 18:13 1625

hello guys i play baldi's basics mods

28 april 2020 19:55 1625

The way it should have never had any other people who are not going

29 april 2020 02:52 1625

The way it should have never had any other people who are not goingS