• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

MiniGames - not receiving SG?

Hi guys, I've been doing everything since registration to obtain SG through minigames and it just doesn't work. I asked Misty for assistance but the information she provided didn't help. I tried with different browsers, cleaning the cache, no adblocker, etc. Still....no SG are obtained in any game. Does anyone experience the same problem? Thank you in advance!

8 april 2020 01:12 1628

It's been like this since my registration, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong...I registered like 4 days ago and still no SG for the minigames. :( Throughts?

8 april 2020 01:29 1628

It's been like this since my registration, so i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong! I don't know whats wron i still not get sg

8 april 2020 01:31 1628

OK, so I'm not the only one then. If someone more experienced has any idea what the problem might be, please share your thoughts. It would be of great help! Thank you in advance! :) :) :)

8 april 2020 01:33 1628

i spoke to a worker thru a ticket and they say it shuld be working in about a cuple of weeks 😥

8 april 2020 13:22 1628

I've done the objectives multiple times even. Still no Sg tho....

8 april 2020 14:45 1628

Hey Taelia,

Yes, I reached the minimum multiple times, but it doesn't provide any SG. I think what SuperComrad420 provided is great information, as at least we now know that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

Thanks you SuperComrad420 ! Long live Mile Kitic! :)

8 april 2020 19:24 1628

Hi guys, just to give you an update - I also raised a ticket to their support team and they said they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix that will be ready "soon" . I have asked them to clarify on the ETA for completion if possible and will share an update here once I have an update from them.

9 april 2020 00:10 1628

OK...so...I got an update in the ticket that is "Nothing to worry about, we will be done with this issue soon! :)" However, they didn't provide an ETA nor confirmation that they will let me/us know when this is resolved. Moreover my ticket is resolved so I cannot follow up with them. I'm not sure what to do now as there is no way to understand when this is going to be resolved so I don't know when I can start playing the minigames to get SG. Thoughts?

9 april 2020 09:22 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!