• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Overall review of Gamehag

I have been using this site for like a month now.I have used various diffrent sites claiming to give away free stuff.But i was amazed by this awsome site.Here is what i think about this site in general.DO ENJOY.
    By far the best site out there for getting free stuff this site has grown from RAGS TO RICHES with nothing but pure hardwork from their team.Yes i havent seen a better interface or a better layout or even a better CHAT system in any other site that i have used(for those wondering it includes ebonus.gg,marvelousga,dupedornot etc).I am not a very patient person.This means that i wouldnt last long in sites that test it.To be honest i never lasted for a week on the above sites that i have mentioned before.
    Here is a list of the awsome stuff this site provides:
    1.Legit giveaways

The new giveaway feature has some lovers as well as haters.But i really loved it.Even though i got a game i didnt want ill take it(Who doesnt like free stuff).Impatient people like me are the once who benefit from it the most.But i find it really cool.

2.Misty

The best witch ever(lol).She is really active,a bit ugly(witches are meant to be ugly!!)and the most helpful thing here in gamehag.Have trouble with anything ask for it youll get it within a day or so(Doesnt include a car or free money or sg).By far the best addition to gamehag,

3.DELIVERY

Fater than DOMINOS!!.I know a small percent of people havent recieved their rewards but i got mine under 10mins.The codes they provide are 100% legit and not fake at all.They do make money and do appreciate your work in helping them make it.

4.OVERALL LAYOUT

The most beautiful and enchanting interface i have seen for a site like tkis in a while.It does make you feel like staying here a couple more minutes or play a couple more games in here,I would spend my time completing offers here than watching a movie(DEPENDS!).The work they have put in is commendable and moreover this site is BUG free(subject to change).I havent found anything in her in my time that i have spent.It is like a second facebook for me.

On a scale of 1 to 10 i would give this site 10.5!!!I have never felt more comfortable in a site before and i thank the staff of gamehag for providing the global community a site that can be trusted and is FUN!!!.

3 november 2017 14:57 1625

That's some interesting review, this site is good, but still has some faulty parts.
    Idk if it's my settings or I don't get any notifications when there's a giveaway,
    or is it like this always?

and if could also explain the xp system?
    still random or unclear for me.

13 january 2018 17:31 1625

There are definitely faulty parts. I was considering writing a review for the site myself, but am not sure if they would accept it (since they might be upset at a few negative points).

24 april 2019 00:37 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!