• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War | Review

Pirates of the Caribbean: Tow,  a game where you can disguise yourself as a pirate captain of the Caribbean and gather around allies around the world and adventure!

What is Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War?

Pirate of the Caribbean: Tides of War, designed by JOYCITY Corp, is a real-time strategy game where you get to manage your own pirate fortress. The game was inspired by one of Disney‘s popular Pirate of the Caribean movie franchise, here you'll come across the legends of the movie itself like, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann. With that on note,  the game isn't really based on the franchise itself, by making different storylines and characters design base creates a universe of it own. 

Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Pre-Registration - YouTube

Gameplay

You start off as a captain who creates a haven for pirates, which means you can also engage piratey behavior: fighting, drinking, gambling, captaining fleets and stealing golds from merchant ships. The combat system in this game involves cannon fire between ships, hunting sea monsters, and duels between pirates without any blood. With that in mind, allying with players from around the world and create your own League. You can also prepare for fights beforehand to win all the fights! Which means, you can also upgrade the base using the logs and food you collected by defeating monsters, level up, complete quests, etc. You also get to customize the ships you bring out for the fights. The map is also well done, it gives you the feeling of a real pirate, roaming everywhere on the sea by commanding your pirates. The game itself has instruction that leads you to the right path, most Android games tend to not do that, which is something i pretty enjoy about when playing this game. Moreover, you get to help an amnesiac Captain Jack, everyone's favorite pirate captain of all time, get back his memories and many more other things you can do while playing this game. Thanks to the generous free-to-play from the app, you don't have to pay tons and tons of money just for a path to open up, games with pay-to-win setup is just a no no to me.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Mobile Review | MMOHuts

Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War adds movie villain Armando ...

Performance and graphics

With 351MB ingame memories, the game offers you the best smoothing game you can get on an Android. Some crappy phones would always be enough for the games to run around 30 ~ 60 FPS. I used to hate how bad my phone was until i played the game. 

Personal Opinion

Personally, i think the game should improve by adding more adventures you can join in and have fun with everyone. Games that you have to play instead of waiting hours and hours just to upgrade your farm. If the game can improve more on how fun it is, I can assure you that it will be on the list of realistic games you can play. Overall, try out the game before giving out bad opinions. Hope you all have a nice day!

4 april 2020 14:01 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!