• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

#Drivers #Forza Horizon #Best driving game #ForYou

Hello dear drivers. I want to tell you about the best driving game Forza  Horizon 4 

You can collect, modify and drive over 450 cars. stunt, race explore and create. You can choose your own path to become a Horizon superstar.

You will ask to me-How much is it cost? You can get Forza horizon 4 for 34.99$  The Forza Horizon 4 Expansions Bundle gives you access to two game expansions when they become available. Each expansion introduces a new location, vehicles, and very good gameplay

y6TntfAIDBU78TjhTgDmRlb6Udq0OU.jpgWhat is the point of Forza Horizon 4

Live the Horizon life when you play Forza Horizon 4. Experience is shared against world with different dynamic seasons.

Explore beautiful scenery, and travel with your favorite car in different seasons.

Is forza coming to PS4? Answer is simple. No. There is no reason to bring Forza Horizon 4, or any Forza games matter,
    to the sony PS4.

The game is slated to launch as, and likely afterward remain, an Xbox One and Windows PC exclusive releases

Ee1E2hIS91wR8NqSEJZmpQC9E4LOF7.jpg

ZBkJSYV3e3tpnPdyJ7kmuGsxHCwOed.jpg

Is Forza driving realistic? 

The idea of suphisticated driving games is that you can get behind the wheel of a 250 000$ supercar like the SLS with the understanding that it is based on the real thing. Forza motorsport 4 is one of the most impressive, and realistic game ever created

In game-play seasons are changing once a week, and we have got all the details on what is involved. Forza Horizon 4 seasons will change weekly 

at 12:30 am AEST on Fridays here in Australia. Microsoft has confirmed with Stevivor

You can also read small written text about Fan-

As a long time Forza fan (been playing since Forza Motorsport 2) I was disappointed in Horizon 3 but Horizon 4 seems to have improved somewhat. It's amazing that such a large franchise is only just catching up with Test Drive Unlimited 2! Nevertheless Horizon is a playground with plenty to do. As an open world game for car enthusiasts, you can't really ask for more - this game has all the variety you could ask for. However I do think that they've over-casualised it to a point where racing game veterans and fans of Motorsport will often roll their eyes in the level of patronisation and pretense and the whole "party" culture. The start of the game is a chorr if you've got a lot of experience with previous games, but once you get started it's a great casual game. You won't find any technical driving as all the roads are wide and very few tight or narrow turns. The car list is also very dated and too conventional, with very few interesting or surprising vehicles. The graphics however are superb, especially at 4K on PC. With an NVMe SSD load times are instant, unlike Xbox One where everything takes minutes, not seconds. Main issues are the lack of improvements to the clunky auction house, dated car list and no reap challenge for hardcore racing game enthusiasts.

Guys i will give you some video about gameplay tips.

You can contact me anytime if you need some help about this game. I think you enjoy this article thank you for good rate.

1 More thing before you leave me. Add me as friends and Follow me on Instagram:goga_ertgulashvili. Sure if you need some more good info about games 

Best wishes! 

4 april 2020 13:08 1625

I'm Not Really Fan Of Cars I've Just Commented This For Exp

6 april 2020 04:26 1625

nice article

6 april 2020 16:41 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!