• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Review: Planet Coaster

Planet Coaster is an economic strategy in the PC version, which was released in 2016. Our main task in this game is to transform Lunapark into the best amusement park. 

Hello, everyone! Today, we will talk about a very interesting game called  "Planet Coaster". The game is really nice and I'd appreciate it if you read this article until the end. Thank you in advance! :)

Planet Coaster

In this game, we can build huge looped roller coasters, gastronomic facilities or extraordinarily find various new attractions. The amusement parks in the game I describe have quite pleasant themes. The first of these is the so-called "science fiction", where aliens shoot laser pistols at astronauts, and the other is a medieval fairy tale motif with various witches or knights or dragons. The game is a sandbox and at our discretion, we decide where and what to put. An excellent option is the option to save your project for later use.

JAkineOj8wHVjjMkovCL6cCsPOHXav.png

In the game, a good option is to edit our roller coasters - if you make a mistake, don't worry, because everything can be easily undone. We can also arrange, loop, rotate tracks, drag or stretch them to suit our own needs, and with a few tools, we can automatically complete our building. An interesting fact that I would like to mention is that even a ready track can be modified in many ways.
    The game also offers us lots of parts and effects to liven up our tracks. Now, I'll mention the people who will use our queues; they are divided into three groups: youth, adults, and families. Each person can be clicked to check what they are carrying. Our people go crazy in queues, scream, laugh, and focus their attention on the attractions that interest them. 

3KckfEGYFFkaqhTi3hlWKSD5CmVUFd.png

The pros of the game: 

- graphic design

- surprising gameplay

- great possibilities

- ease of creating our roller coasters

- the ability to connect your music, which must necessarily be thrown into the appropriate folder

- beautiful colors

The cons of the game: 

In my opinion, it includes a sound that is pleasant to our ears, but it can get boring very quickly. The level of difficulty of the game is almost at zero levels, you do not need to make any special effort. There was also no economics, which I think should be more demanding.

What do I think of the game?

I rate the game with 5/10. The game graphics and sounds are nice. Just, to be honest, I'm not into this kind of games, because I personally prefer games that have higher levels of difficulty but, every person has its own preference :D The game is very easy to play and I'm sure you won't face any difficulties while your gameplay. 

What do you think of this game? Please, let me know in the comment section! ^^ 

Image source: Google.

2 april 2020 20:02 1625

this is actually really cool!

5 april 2020 13:30 1625

looks awesome

5 april 2020 17:17 1625

wow the graphics look so good on this pc game!

5 april 2020 18:04 1625

i used to have a game on mobile similar to this so i might have to try this out!

5 april 2020 18:05 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!