• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

RAID: Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends it's a game you may be heard before in Youtube and you even saw here in Gamehag.com. It's a game free-to-play developed and published by Plarium Games for Android and iOS platforms, and, also, for computer platforms, released on January of the year 2019. 

I know, I know. You are probably thinking about the criticism of this game has, because of the constant ads on YouTube about this game being promoted by gaming streamers and the memes it generated, but, as people normally say, "you can't judge a book by its cover" (or can you?), so I decided to test it and I'm going to tell you about it.

It is a realistic fantasy RPG game with hundreds of playable 16-faction champions, in the world of Teleria. And you will have to save this world by recruiting most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness and train them to fight together.

You must recruit an equal group of Sorcerers, Skinwalkers, Undead, Knights, Elves, and more to defeat your enemies, and then, recruit them to your side!

What to spect when you open the game for the first time

When you open the game for the first time, you will see a little story and then you will have to choose your first Champion, as shown in the next image:
    vXDn6DdsKOklJiiAyc15i8LnCpWtCL.jpg

After that, it will be displayed an in-game tutorial, where you can learn the function of every option. There is a store at the bottom left corner of the screen, where you can upgrade your Champions, a quest section at the bottom, with daily, weekly and monthly challenges. At the top of the screen, you can see the energy, money and gems variable. At the top left corner of the screen, you can see your account, with your actual level and the XP.  And the last, but not least, the red Battle button, at the bottom right corner of the screen, where you will fight with your champions on adventures and gain XP.

fHT8ggsN74HGGcyBrO3AgcXltQSy0o.jpg

Oh, by the way, every time you level up after a battle, an epic screen will appear with the classical Level Up thing and the rewards. And BE CAREFUL when doing the tasks from Gamehag.com, or you could accidentally skip the level you require for screenshot you need to send.
    zRUUO6x4JlTe911H5HWlf7ZAvbYSjV.jpg

Defeat dozens of bosses in order to obtain loot, XP and special Champions!

Fight against enemies all around the world

You have also a PvP arena, where you can fight face to face against other players in arena battles to unlock a special team and climb the rankings. Two teams go in, but only one comes out.

The rendering

What about the graphics? They are awesome and the heroes are rendered in 3D, like real. It is amazing looking the Champions doing their moves!

Experience epic dark fantasy done right through 13 spectacular locations spread over a sprawling, fully-voiced story campaign.

The autoplay option is incredible. Autoplay levels to spend less time grinding and more time exploring Teleria. I used this option more than one time and it looks like a real film. Also, there is an option to change the speed of the fighting.

It's available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Turkish, Japanese, and Portuguese, so, you can change it if you feel uncomfortable playing in English. I am Spanish and I changed it to its language and, if I'm being honest, the translations are pretty good.

The last thing to say...

In my opinion, this is a pretty good game and very quick and easy to understand. It's one of the best games I ever played for a long time. And it’s maybe a little underrated game. You should really give it a try. Maybe it’s better than you thought.

2 april 2020 18:26 1625

Do you have any other place to spam? Does anybody know how to read? If you want to talk like a chat, you can use the friends section and add somebody, but this is not the place to talk like discord or whatever... You know?

3 april 2020 15:22 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!