• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 after a decade

Bad Company 2 is one of the best gems from Battlefield Franchise. Game was very popular back in the days since it had some features which distinguished it from other FPS titles. Game was developed by DICE and published by EA in 2010. Game was developed on Frostbite engine which made its destructible environment so great. Game became popular because of its gorgeous graphics, realistic gun sounds and Rush game mode.

If you asked a fan what their favorite battlefield game was, significant amount of players are going to say Bad Company 2. But why this game bestowed the title of legendary in the franchise and what makes it so great and special? I have spent couple of hours playing this game so, I am going to share what I have experienced.

Story Campaign

Story with humorous characters is what makes its story so great. The story isn't that fun but military comedy is. You, with your squad members, deployed in the locations from jungle to snow-torn mountains with modern weapons and then you go boom and kill several hundred of enemies and save the world from emerging World War. Kind of funny!

iT5NzloE89lH8cLsZ9933qttoqno7L.png

Multiplayer

• Destructible Environment

Battlefield is mostly a Multiplayer based series. Even if the game has a bad single player, one can easily ignore if the online part is so much fun. In this title, you could easily destruct 90% of the things in the live multiplayer game.  This allows players to kill campers and destroy their hiding areas. The ability of whack a grenade from gun launcher was incredible. Since it was a new feature to FPS titles, many players enjoyed destroy half of the buildings. 

• Maps

Game has many remarkable maps including my favorite Oasis, Atacama desert and the list goes on. Rush made the maps even more great. One team defend objectives while other team tried to their best to destroy objectives using M-COMs. Although the player count was not 64 players as it used to be. This may be because of limited memories of PC back in the day. Just imagine 64 players jumping into a small map and destroy their way to objectives. I bet most of the buildings would be destroyed at the end of the mission.

• Sound Quality

The gun play was very satisfying especially the sniping. Sound design was really great in this game. Every shot fired and every explosion feels so real. It was like a Military ASMR.

• Classes and Kits

There are four classes i.e. Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon with 46 weapons, 15 gadgets, and 13 character specialization. So, Customization was not a problem and one can choose up the way one play. 

1n4uumrge2Y2QSNy7wggzIru7QNoAb.jpg

• Teamwork

Teamwork is one of the most essential thing if you actually want to win the game. You can join squad of 4 players and can spawn near them. There is especially a squad mode where you have to get enough kills to win the round. There are also some achievements and rewards in squad mode.

• Vietnam Expansion

If you never get to play Battlefield Vietnam, you can play this DLC instead since it has very active servers and player base. Developers re-mastered Vietnam warfare with 4 maps including 15 weapons and 6 vehicles.

K6d4tG3BgVbPNlSnlESN4XcSnzL03F.jpg

This battlefield title with destructible settings and gun play combined with the humor is what fans adore and waiting for the Bad Company 3 for a decade.

2 april 2020 18:25 1625

this game is very good i played it

13 april 2020 09:38 1625

This game is cool and realy good i play it

13 april 2020 09:52 1625

This gam is the best I never played it•••

13 april 2020 09:52 1625

Really really cool play and learn

13 april 2020 09:53 1625

YOU SHUAD PLAY THİS GAME

13 april 2020 09:53 1625

This Is My Comments Hahaha