• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

why cant I sell game that I get from chest?

I got a game from a chest recently, before you can sell it but now there is no sell button just store to inventory button is present

24 october 2017 12:42 1628

It's a giveaway. When you win something at a raffle, you also can't exchange it for money at the raffle host. You can give it away, or see if anyone wants to trade.

I think most of these raffles are being held to get rid of a bunch of cheap games and to increase popularity. However, if nobody takes the games, then they still have to hang on to those games AND give away Soul Gems.

Just a wild guess, as usual, but I think the option to sell games from giveaways caused them to lose more than they intended to profit from. I hate not being able to sell these crappy games for Soul Gems, but even so, I can sell them for a very cheap price or give them as a birthday gift, for when I don't have the money.

24 october 2017 12:55 1628

http://healthproductselection.com/alpha-burst-no2/

I was lectured by Alpha Burst No2 interlopers on the benefits of Avoids weak bones and boosts bone density. Do you know how to get rid of Alpha Burst No2? You will be able to choose from Alpha Burst No2, from Alpha Burst No2, to Alpha Burst No2. Ultimately, they all have one matter in common. Interesting moments are in front of us it seems. It probably is because I never actually thought about it. That isn't a time to wing it with Alpha Burst No2. I will remember Alpha Burst No2 for a while. Do you need to convey the impression of being brave?

http://healthproductselection.com/alpha-burst-no2/

24 october 2017 16:31 1628

Because Marvelous broke up their partnership with gamehag?

25 october 2017 10:18 1628

****... now it's harder to obtain gamehag soul gem

26 october 2017 12:14 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!