• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

SAO's legend-a very interesting game

this article will help you to understand some features of SAO's Legend
    SAO's Legend is a Role Playing Game (RPG). The major feture of this game bases on its idling system. You can use auto-battle function to accomplish all the tasks, you just need to comfirm rewards from these missions. Now I will show you some features of SAO's Legend system:
    Firstly, as for registration, You just go to the official website and register with your email address. After that you need to selevt the server you want to play then click on it. After choosing the server, you will immediately go to the gaming page. From this you can play SAO's Legend fully.
    Secondly, as for playing game, when start with level 1, all functions in this game have been not opened yet. The task you should do right now is doing task in order to gain level quickly. And when you reach level 5, some features such as Backpack, Gear,... will be available. However in this time, you just have some boring tasks to complete. This make me feel very bad. But after playing more and reach above level 10, I have alreadly open Pet and Girl Friend functions, these features help me to improve the appearence of my charater. From this time, I found that in this game , we can reciece may rewards and bonus from gaming system such as VIP, Daily Rewards from completing missions. Now I have reaxhed high level and already opened all features of this game. That makes me very excited and enthusiastic. I hoped that I can become one of the leaderboard's member of this game. I also hope that mora and more people would play this game and create a official coomunity of SAO's Legend.
    Finally, I will talk about something you should do when play this game.Because of the following benefits such as make you more sociable, good for your eyesight, your age, yor gaming skills,.. I assure that this game also bring these benefits to anyone want to play a interesting game like this. However, You also have a behaviors that could  help to improve your heatlth. I recommend that you should play less than 5 hours playing SAO's Legend a day, and when playing you should watch other videos when auto-battle to be relaxed.
    This is my opinion. thank you for your attention.

20 october 2017 11:48 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!