• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

PARAGON, The MOBA Game With Anti-Mainstream Gameplay!

PARAGON You must be new or may have heard it, either from your friends, or see gameplay video on youtube. If you are a gamer who likes Dota 2 gameplay, League of Legends, or other MOBA games, you might be interested to taste this.
    Paragon - As the latest game MOBA Paragon genre, ready to invite you to play MOBA game in different view. Seeing from a third person's point of view will greatly feel the atmosphere of a fierce battle of any hero of course. With its exciting fashion and gameplay you can not wait to play it.

Paragon Games has cool and super gokil heroes in terms of effects & animations. You can see the existing trailer or Paragon Games gameplay video right now. Have the same way of playing in terms of MOBA games, but there are different modeplay in this latest MOBA Paragon Games. What is that? Please join the MOBA world with Paragon Games. Come download Now !! 
    https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news

Paragon Gameplay

MOBA's latest game in 2016, Paragon is able to attract the hearts of many players from other MOBA games. Paragon has a large enough Map, focusing on 3 areas based on Role in the early game.

Just like any other MOBA game, Paragon also has its minion, but its shape is funny robots. For Heronya, it's all free, there are lots of Hero options in this game with different skill and different usage, from start to human form, until the green lizard that rosein another pink lizard.

Paragon has 3 variants of gameplay, namely Players vs Players, Coop vs AI, and Solo vs AI.
    Oh yes, at the beginning we play Paragon, we will get a free boost to improve Reputation for a few days.

Games that are published by Epic's in ramal will be the most popular and up-to-date row of MOBA games. Paragon always presents a new hero every 3 weeks for the satisfaction of gamers MOBA, of course you are curious and want to try this latest MOBA game?

This is the PC System Specification Needed for Playing Paragon MOBA Game!

Minimum:
    Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
    Processor: Core i5 2.5 Ghz
    RAM: 4GB
    Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 6870 equivalent DX11 GPU
    VRAM: 1GB

Recommended:
    Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
    Processor: Core i5 2.8 Ghz
    RAM: 8GB
    Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
    VRAM: 2GB

19 october 2017 18:19 1625

I put many many hours in this game back when it was first out. They have made a lot of changes I should give it another go.

22 october 2017 14:32 1625

Might even check this out.

15 april 2019 13:56 1625

no steam, no thanks

19 april 2019 06:31 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!