• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Skyrim is the best game

In this article i will be writting why Elder Scroll V: Skyrim is the best game so far. It is an old game but is still played all over the world these days. Since its release it got lots of gaming rewards. This article is going to help you see why you should still play this game even 9 years after its release.

Skyrims graphics are way beyond their rime and when it was released it seemed too good to be true. Its complex story with many interesting side quests lets us know that it took a lot of time to make and that it wasnt easy. There are many different races with unique racial skills and looks. Each race has its own background. There are lots of different armours and weapons and the game also has magic. The best thing about the game is that you get to be Dragonborn (a person that has dragon blood and can use dragon language and Shouts). The doungens are great and they never disapoint with loot. It also has a choise system witch if you dicide one thing it affect your game. Skyrim also has DLCs wich are great such as Dragonborn and Dawnguard. Dawnguard is a vampire DLC wich allows you to either fight the vampiers or join them. Dragonborn DLC allows you to go to another map and island Solsteim where you have to defeat another dragonbor Mirak. There you can also find many side quests and amazig structures. The game without the DLCs is also good so you can keep playing it for thousands of hours and not get bored. The enemies levels scale as you progress through the game.

Having played the game for over 7 years now I can tell you that the game becomes more interesting as time passes. You can also download mods whitch give you better graphics or more armor and weapons or even new quests and maps. The lore of Skyrim is so interesting too, there are a bunch of books that you cant read on just the lore inside the game. The Dwemer and the Falmer whitch are lost races have the most interesting lore and you can find out more about the through the Dawnguard DLC. Skyrim is the home of Nords a proud race whitch doesn’t like being bossed around and told what to do. There are 4 races of elf – High elf, Wood elf, Dark elf and Falmer(snow elf whitch is considered to be extinct). There are other races such as Redguard, Breton, Kajit, Argonain and Orcs. The game also has perks whitch you use to level up certain skills such as sneak, onehanded weapons, smithing etc… The best thing about the game is the way you feel while you play it. You get emotionally attached to you character and you feel like you are him. The roleplay in the game is amazing. The map is also very well done and Is very big. It lease a lot of room for exploring and just enjoying the landscape. There are a few main cities witch have jarls that control them. In those cities there are a lot of side quests. The game has its own gods too the Devines and it also has devils such as the Daedra. All of those gods have their own quests that they can give you and are amazing. With this I would like to conclude this article and I hope you find it useful and play the game and enjoy it. If you need mre information you can always ask in the comments and I will answer them for you.

p.s. for all the people that played the game GET READY DOR ELDER SCROLLS 6!!!!

27 march 2020 23:38 1625

Guys stop. It's your favorite game and not others, it's your opinion

28 march 2020 11:35 1625

its fun but not the best game

3 april 2020 13:42 1625

u are right in my opinion is soo good

3 april 2020 14:59 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!