• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 - game review.

In this article, I will present to you my review and opinions on the game titled  "Kao the Kangaroo Round 2", which probably was a game of youth for many and to this day many users return after many years to this beautiful game with a smile. 

Hey, y'all! Today I'll make a review of the game "Kao The Kangaroo Round 2". Enjoy!

Kao the Kangaroo Round 2

Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 is a series of games for children, however, it has also found a large group of fans among the elite players. During the game, we play with the kangaroo named Kao. During the game, our cheerful jumper experiences many interesting adventures and meets various peculiarities on his way. During the 5 years of work on the series, four different parts were released, of which, in my opinion, the second part was the part thanks to which many did not forget about this game.

O8g1MJfTEnW7m3U09WrHih45Bk0mYC.png

In the game, the plot does not play virtually any role, it is more such an addition just for those people who begin to treat the story as an important part of the game and want to get into the climate. In short, the story is about a poacher named Hunter, who is eager to get rich. He quickly catches rare species of animals to sell them on the black market. As our main character is a kangaroo or even a super kangaroo with boxing gloves, he feels a brotherly bond with trapped animals and decides to help them. On our way to freeing friends, we meet many interesting people, both hostile to our hero and those friendly, such as Shaman, Pelikan, Hunter, Beaver or Pirate.

eRxIDAxmqwG87fa79B1kSKTCXGZGeV.png

Let's talk about the game.
    After passing the forced tutorial and light familiarization with the fairly simple controls and game mechanics, our adventure begins. The creators have made an effort when it comes to gameplay. They have prepared for us 21 different levels and each one stage is different from the next. During the game there are attractions such as motorboat race, escape from the big bear, river rafting, diving and many many other interesting moments, and probably everyone who starts their adventure with this game will find a level so cool that it will be repeated especially a few times. During our adventure, the thing that we will do most often is to defeat opponents. Of course, as it is a game aimed at children, we will not be able to see bloody scenes or impressive blows, however, the developers have prepared for us some interesting elements that will allow us to defeat opponents pleasantly. These elements include blows with fists, tail blows, the possibility of rolling and ramming opponents and an object that allows you to defeat shooters namely boomerang. In addition to the basic opponents and creatures that we will meet during the game, every couple of levels we will be able to fight with bosses. In the game, we will fight 5 bosses, each of which is distinguished by different skills and each fight is carried out in a different way which is a big plus of the game. In addition to the basic opponents and creatures that we will meet during the game, every couple of levels we will be able to fight with bosses. In the game, we will fight 5 bosses, each of which is distinguished by different skills and each fight is carried out in a different way which is a big plus of the game. In addition to the basic opponents and creatures that we will meet during the game, every couple of levels we will be able to fight with bosses. In the game, we will fight 5 bosses, each of which is distinguished by different skills and each fight is carried out in a different way which is a big plus of the game.

xAkGes3KGjvkRAR0A1PR7mqYjcuWCJ.png

Let's talk about the graphics.
    As for this aspect, as for me, the graphics in the game are at a decent level, as for the game that was released in 2003. The world in the game was presented in such a pretty exaggerated way and I would even say that the creators of the game by presenting some characters such as poachers were guided by beaten patterns created with different stories, etc. The colors that were used as for me are very pleasing to the eye and pleasant thanks to this game. Also, at each level, we are dealing with other enemies in terms of design matching the current environment in the game.
    During the game, in addition to the usual passing of the game and the desire to free animals, a good stepping stone for us can be fun in the find seeker. The main and basic item that we will collect is ducats, i.e. gold coins needed at a later stage of the game. Purple crystals are another less common object. At each level, after completing it, a table appears to us showing our progress in the game and more precisely the number of coins and crystals collected by us for the total amount available at this level. For some, this game of the winner can become an additional goal and further encourage the gameplay, and for people who consider it unnecessary collecting them is not necessary to complete the game.

EWjhT7qK9F3DCNJ8XL2Ag00d5n3XGi.png

What do I think of the game?

In my opinion, this game is recommendable. I spent many hours walking through it several times each time playing even better and becoming more and more empathized with history. Even though the game has a few drawbacks, such as a bit difficult control at the beginning, or even fairly weak dialogues and a numb sense of humor, I think that everyone who ever plays this game will remember it as a good arcade game.

25 march 2020 11:15 1625

Great Post. I actually really like this game, reminds of the days of N64 :)

25 march 2020 14:01 1625

Nice Post!

25 march 2020 14:09 1625

Nice post man

25 march 2020 15:41 1625

nostalgia 👍🏻

25 march 2020 18:13 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!