• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Cooking Fever

Cooking Fever is an arcade cooking game. You have the opportunity to prepare in it a lot of dishes ranging from fast food to oriental cuisine.

Hello, y'all! Today I'll introduce you to the game "Cooking Fever". Enjoy!

Cooking Fever

At the beginning of the game, we have to complete a tutorial in which a woman named Michelle shows what and how (i.e. does what the tutorials usually do). Michelle also informs us that the goal is to become the best chef in the city. In the beginning, we start with an eatery with Fast Foods.

Our first goal is to receive 90 coins, which we must earn by serving customers. The game belongs to the type of arcade games because sometimes we really have to hurry so that customers don't change their minds and from level to level more and more of them come. The first dish we learn to make is a hamburger, which for the first level is simple to make because you only need to lay out a roll, heat the meat and combine it. Our next goal is to get 100 coins. We get the coins in the same way, but on the second board, we use the "express" improvement for coca-cola, which works faster. By taking care of the kitchen, we get points to the level (experience a.k.a XP), when we collect enough XP we advance; after getting the promotion we get a prize namely coins and diamonds.

CzsRl6rE6h0u1vOR5qPG1aRLIGCose.png

The goals increase by a few coins with the level of the board. Customers pay us different amounts, which depends largely on the speed of their order. There are tasks in the game, and among these tasks, we have, for example, "use a kilo of meat" for completing the tasks we get coins and XP. The next meal we will do is a hot dog! Making hot dogs is almost no different from making hamburgers, the only difference there is a change in roasting meat, for roasting frankfurters, which doesn't mean that we will not make hamburgers anymore! So the creators are just trying to make the game a little bit more difficult because we have to speed up our work. As the selection in our fast food increases, the content of "space" increases to use, which makes the game a bit easier for us. The game gets harder after some time.

v7TkzjKSicZMxRd4ivzfyO8YFAGwL5.png

After some time of gameplay, we have the opportunity to improve the interior, after which, as Michelle says, customers become more generous and more patient. This improvement means furnishing the premises, ranging from equipping it with a TV set, and ending with tables.

What do I think of the game?

I rate the game with 9/10 because I enjoyed playing it very much. I really like the fact that it is more interesting and more difficult with increasing levels. The only downside is the improvements by spending diamonds because the diamonds are very difficult to earn.

23 march 2020 13:02 1625

the game is really bad for me because i rage when i mess up an order and sweat a lot

23 march 2020 16:30 1625

i played a lot this game

23 march 2020 16:31 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!