• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Animation Throwdown - review.

Animation Throwdown is an online cartoon card game. Collect your favorite cartoon cards and set off on an adventure full of impressions. The game will take us to an interesting world filled with fairy tales and will allow us to spend time in this difficult card game. 

Hello, y'all! Today I'll introduce you to the game "Animation Throwdown". Enjoy!

Animation Throwdown

cFMeYNfZyCHYaVFdrD64FzodSUppQe.png

It is already clearly stated in the description that the game requires a network connection, so we have to say goodbye to the fact that we will play it offline. Including applications, the cartoon story is presented completely in English. This is one of the downsides that can be easily caught at the very beginning. I think that's bad because not all of us are good at English. Well, let's move on, we can choose one character from five cartoons. I didn't know a single one, so I chose the hero according to my preferences. I thought of this game as a counterfeit of the quite famous Hearthstone, but even though they are both card games, the galants are different. The first round is played with a tutorial and that is very good because I would not get it quickly "what is going on in the game". Everything seems so chaotic there, but it will pass over time.

The creators showed off the whole game envelope. Everything looks nice, aesthetic and cartoonish. So here is an upside for our producers. The first game is extremely simple and not difficult, it is because we can not play exactly yet, so of course, over time, the degree of difficulty will increase. Continuously added quests will diversify our gameplay and help in getting more valuable items in the game. Most often, our task is to defeat a given opponent, i.e. a clean, honest duel with two without any false moves. All cards in the fight have a variety of purposes, there are so many that I would not be able to list them all here. Also, they are constantly developed and added new to our game. After completing the quests, we can get new cards, and experience useful for the level.

RaSVCVBhz2qjH5307tLTTIIxHpS6ci.png

I was pleasantly surprised because Animation Throwdown offers us a lot of entertainment by playing in the arena with other users from around the world. There is also an adventure mode where we face current obstacles ourselves and practice our game tactics to later surprise our opponents in another mode. We can also play with friends, which makes it even funnier. There are also challenges or championships that we can unlock from what I remember correctly from some of the first levels, probably from the fourth. We can edit our cards and improve them at any time. In the store we will get more of our characters, buying a pack of cards is a good start for us because they can fall out good and durable heroes.

What do I think of the game?

I rate the game with 7/10. The game has amazing, cartoonish graphics which aren't really good, but it's ok. The biggest downside is that we can't play the game unless we have an internet connection.

What do you think of the game and the article? Let me know in the comment section!

Image Source: Google.

23 march 2020 09:12 1625

I guess that was an article and it got added to forums because it wasn't that good

23 march 2020 09:46 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!