• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

[News] MarvelousGA's Partnership with GameHag ENDED

It's stupid that you have to get steam level 5 they could make a better thing for the giveaways system like community badges that you have to do kind of a lot to complete them but not all of them just the ones you don't need a non-limited account for them. also I did not understand almost any of that highest message it's just too full of the time it happened etc.

18 july 2019 14:01 1628

Most of the giveaways require a certain steam level is to prove that the account is valid and not just a spam account (Most of the spam/bot steam accounts are usually way above level 5). This is to prevent people from making a second steam account to claim more rewards for themselves easily

29 july 2019 15:39 1628

Also - it is not an "account suspension" strictly spoken, but you will not be able to write comment for a certain amount of time :)

2 august 2019 06:05 1628

I agree with everything you've just said, though I still think that losing a deal with a key provider is still quite bad. P.S I'm of two minds about the trading card thing. It promotes quality in Steam games but it also removes one of the two ways I earn steam credits. :(

2 august 2019 06:06 1628

It's stupid that you have to get steam level 5 they could make a better thing for the giveaways system like community badges that you have to do kind of a lot to complete them but not all of them just the ones you don't need a non-limited account for them. also I did not understand almost any of that highest message it's just too full of the time it happened etc.

2 august 2019 06:06 1628

Wait, what did they experience that made them break up their relationship with Gamehag? Seems like a pretty important detail to me that they conveniently didn't mention. Well whatever, less codes in the future, more people asking for them...

13 august 2019 14:46 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!