Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Resident Evil 3 - Demo Review

Played and reviewed on Xbox One

Logo

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis remake demo is finally out. You can play a small section of the opening of the game right now. Unlike the Resident Evil 2 ONE-SHOT demo which was limited to 30 minutes playtime, Resident Evil 3 demo doesn't have any limitations like such. You can play it as much as you want.

DOWNLOADING PROCESS

The demo is entitled "Resident Evil 3: Raccoon City Demo". Currently, it's only available in Microsoft Store. To download it, simply change your region to New Zealand and you'll be good to go. However, it's not available on Steam and PlayStation yet. More details will be released later today. The demo is about 7.47GB in size. You must have 8 GB free disk space in order to download it.

DEMO STATUS

pItuwYEM9GqsQdjrZ1RitzX9lg6Z1d.jpeg

You start the demo as Jill Valentine. The U.B.C.S platoon leader Mikhail Victor asks Jill to help them save the remaining civilians. If they can able to find a way to run the train, they can save them. But the power was cut off and the city is filled with undead zombies. It's up to you to restore the subway station power and save the remaining survivors. A quick spoiler: You'll be meeting the Nemesis soon, so be ready for that. It's pretty much like a faithful re-imagination of the original plot of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis which was released in 1999.

The gameplay mechanics are very similar to Resident Evil 2 remake. You can find similar breakable boxes throughout the demo. Animations, object interactions, Collectibles, Sound FX are also very similar. The UI looks a bit different now but it works exactly the same. Since I played it on an Xbox, I can't really judge the game graphically. But still, I can tell that the environment looks slightly better than Resident Evil 2. The character models are way more detailed in my opinion, or I might be overthinking it. The game looks really good in its current shape. I can't imagine how good it'll look on a PC with the highest graphics settings.

CONCLUSION

9gpymE0XNQ4k6uWdK78nGQxBlKgtXD.jpg

Overall it's one heck of a demo. There's no doubt that it'll be another masterpiece by Capcom. The developers are doing an amazing job. I can't wait any longer to play the whole game. It's only a few days away from its release.

Resident Evil 3 is coming out on April 3, 2020 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

20 march 2020 16:25 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!