• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

GUIDE: Making the best screenshot and get you Task accepted

TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST POSSIBLE SCREENSHOT FOR BROWSER GAMES
    A small but extensive guide to making the best screenshots and getting tasks accepted.

4 october 2017 05:22 1628

BEFORE YOU START THE TASK:
    Things that can help speedup getting tasks accepted BEFORE starting a task:

If you can enter a username for the game you're doing the task for pick a name that is the same or closely resembles your Gamehag Username. Additionally sign up with the game with the same email address as you signed up with Gamehag.
    Avoid signing up with Social Media such as Facebook or Google+ logins if possible.
    Now go complete the task.

PREPARE TO MAKE YOUR SCREENSHOT
    When your task in-game is complete make sure to do the following to make an optimal screenshot:

-Open your browser with TWO TABS, load Gamehag in the first tab and open and load your game in the second tab

-Make sure your proof (in-game username, level or anything specific to the task) is visible on one sceen

-Make sure your browser is not zoomed in on out

-Make sure your windows TASKBAR is not hidden

-Most browsergames have an IN-GAME-CHAT (usually bottom right of the screen) type in the following with you Gamehag Username and Gametask and make sure it is visible before you make the screenshot:

"Hello, Misty! I am (Your GameHag Username) from GameHag, and as you can see I have completed (Game Task). I sincerely hope that my task"

NOW MAKE YOUR SCREENSHOT
    -Press "PrtSc" on your keyboard (usually topright on your keyboard above numpad)
    -Open any image editing software (MS Paint will do) and press "CTRL+V" to paste the screenshot
    -Save your screenshot as a file

COMPLETE YOUR TASK
    -Back on Gamehag, open the page with the task you have just done
    -Click "COMPLETE TASK"
    -Upload the screenshot file you have made in the steps above

NOTE:
    Even by following the above there is never a 100% guarantee that you will get your task accepted however, following the steps above will greatly increase your chance on getting the task accepted on the first try.
    If you are still get rejected, try and contact Gamehag Support. Be polite and have patience and in most cases they will help to get you your SoulGems.

4 october 2017 05:23 1628

thanks guy

4 october 2017 06:00 1628

"Make sure your windows TASKBAR is not hidden"

what a bullshit suggestion :) I submitted tasks from Linux and it definitely have no windowoze taskbar

4 october 2017 07:14 1628

"I have never seen you provide even a single useful comment or thread"
    I'll send you pair of glasses then

4 october 2017 07:35 1628

^instead of trying to troll me, send some LINKS
    Feel free to prove me wrong and post link any right here in the comments, i will even apologize to you in a public thread if you can.

Write your "Linux-guides" and if (and only IF) they are any good they will receive my like

Case closed, keep to your promise oxana and "ignore my moans" as you so sophisticatedly promised earlier ;)

4 october 2017 07:39 1628

Great Guide 👍

4 october 2017 13:28 1628

As someone who never gets paid for any contracts due to my localization, i couldn't do any of those sorry
    My experience with 3rd party support has been nothing less then disappointing
    However, this thread might help you, since Gamehag won't(with contracts)

https://gamehag.com/forum/t/20457-not-getting-your-sg-heres-the-correct-way-to-get-support

I could write a whole book about the many reasons why contracts, in general, get rejected and might do so once
    But that's a big topic for another day

4 october 2017 19:10 1628

This is useless, i sent a screenshot, only the game, username was mine level 2, task was to reach lvl 25... i didn't type anything on chat, just a random screenshot and got accepted... they choose who not a who yes, they don't even look if you completed the task, totally random

18 october 2017 11:34 1628

gamehag doesnt support 4 by 3 monitors :(

30 december 2019 15:37 1628

Why is misty and other legendary level whitches active so much

30 december 2019 18:18 1628

This is a nice guide, I approve!

23 february 2020 10:19 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!