• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Mighty party - Is it worth to play or no?

Mighty party is a free game on steam, you can buy it's DLC's for 10$ for each, which I've done.
    Wanna know if it's a fun game or not? Continiue reading about it!
    Mighty party is a free game, it's a fighting game between 2 players which has different mods of gameplays.
    In the time that I've played that game at was a good experience to a new thing, I've tried many fighting games before but this game was a bit more special than others.

The aim of the game is to collect cards, coins, gems which are pretty easy to collect..
    You can get cards by playing the game and opening chests which contain coins also, chests are usually gained by fighting with other players and winning them, but there's another way to get the chests which is buying them in the shop by coins or gems, whatever you choose, the gems chest has much better cards than the coins one.
    On each card there's a different character, each character has it's own strength power and it's special power, for example some double attack the enemies, and others have a high attack power with a high health, you can choose your squad from the collection of cards that you have, upgrade your cards and using the ones that you want, you could know how strong are your cards from something that's called "Might", when "Might" is higher it means that your cards got better, upgrading the cards and using EPIC cards would help to make your "Might" better and better.

The good thing about the game is that it doesn't need a super strong computer to play it at, which's good for gamers who have bad computers because of their own conditions, which gives it more and more points!

In my opinion i enjoyed this game much,
    I've got ratings for this game:
    Art quality: 28/30 - Characters art is really good even village art is good but I think some characters need some edition however the art in general is still pretty good!
    Gameplay enjoyment: 29/30 - That gameplay was pretty good! They knew how to do a good game in fact!
    Story and help: 16/20 - Not bad, just they needed to guide the players more, since I discovered stuff in gameplay myself.
    Bugs and gliches: 14/20 - There was a bug against a tree boss, I used all boxes and the tree boss used all too which had an endless fight which made me not able to play.

Avarage: 87/100 - This avarage is pretty good for a fighting game, I advice you all to play it!

2 october 2017 12:57 1625

how bad your computer have to be to count Mighty Party as a good game because of that? I guess any 10 years old computer (granted you bought it with maxed specs at that time) would run 50% of steam games flawlessly, including many AAA+ titles
    why resort to boring games like Mighty Party? I'm not a big fan of card games, it's boring and there's no real goal, no plot, no freedom of desisions in such games.

2 october 2017 23:25 1625

he aim of the game is to collect cards, coins, gems which are pretty easy to collect..
    You can get cards by playing the game and opening chests which contain coins also, chests are usually gained by fighting with other players and winning them, but there's another way to get the chests which is buying them in the shop by coins or gems, whatever you choose, the gems chest has much better cards than the coins one.
    On each card there's a different character,

3 october 2017 21:06 1625

Thank you guys, the main aim for this article was just telling you about the game, you might like it and you might not :)
    In my experience of playing this game i had fun at it more than other games, I play new games everyday.

4 october 2017 16:07 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!