• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Elder Scrolls Online (CO-OP Online Multiplayer)

Elder Scrolls Online is an amazing co-op multiplayer game developed by Zenimax studio. It is a part of the increasingly popular Elder Scrolls series. You all might know about so it's time to know more about it!
    The cost of the game is $19.99
     and you have to spend additional extra money on DLC.

The Beginning                                            

In Elder Scrolls online you start as a prisoner. You are have to break through and complete the main quests in the beginning. After that you have to choose your class and race like in every other Elder Scrolls game.

The Elder Scroll online currently has five classes

• Dragonknight
    • Nightblade
    • Sorcerer
    • Warden
    • Templar
    All of the classes are amazing and none of them will ever disappoint you!

Hk5nq5alx3W8Ry6As6xlM6ltWkv9OS.jpg

Get into the game!

So after completing the most of the Main storyline which is not that interesting, you will come to know about the most part of the game.
    The creatures or enemies keep respawning every other 30 seconds as like in most CO-OP games. The game is mostly fun with your friends so if you don't have any friends then don't worry, I'm sure you will be able to make some friends in the friendly community of Elder Scrolls Online. You can defeat bosses with your friends. The world boss is the hardest to defeat. There are also PvP alliance wars that are really enjoyable and amazing. You can even have pets. The money is really hard to get so you will have probably have to put some money on the game.
    The main story is optional you don't really have to complete to start having fun with your friends already. The main concept of the game is that you start in a harbor as a simple human then continue your destiny and become a hero. You are trapped in a realm of Molag Bal (A daedric prince)  and you have to try really hard to get past it. Good luck with it anyway. As you keep going deep and deep into the game you tend to learn more and more. The game really has an unlimited world and you'll never get bored of it I bet. You can check on youtube for walkthroughs to see if the game suits you.
                                                                                          Provinces of ESO

The following are the provinces of ESO:- 

• The Black Marsh.
    • Cyrodiil.
    • Elsweyr.
    • Hammerfell.
    • High Rock.
    • Morrowind.
    • Skyrim.
    • Summerset Isle.
    They are really fun to roam around so make sure to check all of them out, each with amazing new adventures and quests and things that are fun!

That's it!

Guys thank you for reading till now hope you had a great time, The conclusion about the game is that it's really good but the only problem is that you have to spend a bit of money to get yourself going 

Steam Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online/
    b4c0tDf0mdYzFKJgmQvSqgshzqoBEi.jpg

12 march 2020 16:25 1625

men pls like

12 march 2020 18:13 1625

i think iwll try it

12 march 2020 18:42 1625

Is it a good game?

12 march 2020 21:20 1625

man it's such a good article and they put it here gg

14 march 2020 18:57 1625

Imagine I bought it ... and only been 5 minutes ingame then never played it again. That's how lazy I am on some games

20 may 2020 15:41 1625

never heard of this game

20 may 2020 15:42 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!