• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Neverinth - PC Review

"Explore the ever-changing halls of the Neverinth and uncover the history of the Valkyrie. Do glorious battle against the beasts and monsters of Norse legend and uncover the hidden pasts of each heroic woman." - Original Steam Description

As you have most likely already seen in past reviews of this game, if you checked them that is, this game is an Anime Roguelike Souls. Neverinth is a game I discovered just a few days ago scrolling through Steam promotions and as I am always interested in non-finished games, Early Access that is, it's one of the things that attracted me to it. Whether you are fan or not of these games I suggest it to you all. Anyways, I have to admit that even though it is not finished yet it gave me an extraordinarily hard time completing and hard time always sounds interesting and fun - that's what this game does it's best at. 

rbuB5Ls3D1xQ2z5S74C4pgNARbZ9FI.jpg

I am not one of those game reviewers who looks at differences between a game he once liked similar to the current one he's playing, so before we start reviewing the Gameplay that was an important fact required to mention. The game starts with your character walking towards you from it's darkened chamber, you'll see how much realistic it looks and how realistically you'll be able to control your character. I give myself the rights to call this game the endless dungeon just like other reviewers call it "a labyrinth that never ends". Don't worry about "game over" by death in this game, each time you die levels will change in layout and enemy placement. Each level is quite unique, some stuff actually does repeat but the game keeps each run fresh quite well. It always makes you interested in what you are going to see on your next run and that infects you not to stop playing the game, surely you will lose hours and hours of time playing it but it will give you back an enormous amount of fun. As you will storage items you win each run you will surely have to find its best use when you get into a situation with limited options, you will bring the max potential out of items. Currently the games 2 different environments you'll scroll through: dungeon and a library. You can use one of two different characters with some unique animations and skills fighting with seven different enemy types and only two bosses. You can also change your characters outfit, you'll unlock them as you progress through the game. 

QY4zmTfSoxURCBUgoSO7V0V4o0Gwtu.jpg

It's a game with decent graphics which quite surprised me, I didn't expect it to be made so well.
    Soundtrack and music are doing well, they follow the game and interests you with its flow.
    Have in mind that this game is still not completely published, it is still in Early Access
    This game is still on 20% promotion, hurry up and enjoy the game to its fullest with no regrets!

12 march 2020 16:22 1625

Very good game!!!

15 april 2020 08:20 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!