• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Why you rage?

Why you rage? What does this add on you?
    I've been playing lol for over 4 years, but in the last one and a half years I've started to get a lot of rager ... Whether it's being too competitive, a mistake I make, whether it's an ally mistake or a bad luck, Any situation, I would explode .. This weekend was the climax, in 2 matches I played (One of varus and one of riven) I was strong, we won decisive fights and we could have taken the nexus, but what did I do? Nothing, I was kidding, I went after kill and in the end? I lost 2 games and I still rage in the team ... Today when I woke up I was really good, I started to think about those rages and I was very disappointed and sad with myself, thinking about how my actions were useless, so I decided to change, forever . I ask you that you are rager too, now that you're cold-headed, stop and think about how bad and negative this is, how it upsets your link rise (You can be sure) and how bad it is for someone to play with you (in this case, my friends who play with me during call on ts, discord etc). I speak here, I often gave rage on someone for MY mistakes, and this is very common in several matches that I play. Several players do this. They do not see their own mistakes, but they always have sticks and stones ready to shoot the wrong ally. So stop and think of yourself, what could you have done better? Of course there are trolls that sometimes bring certain defeats but you do not have to rage them, it will not change their attitude, it will only worsen, only mute and report (something I rarely did)...
    Rage only generates more rage, only worsens his gameplay and all the rest of the team .. I'm only seeing this now and so I came to make that text

25 september 2017 13:56 1625

that's a great question you should ask winston😂

11 july 2019 17:26 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!